Author Topic: Air to Ground Attack Gunsights  (Read 540 times)

Offline XxDaSTaRxx

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
Air to Ground Attack Gunsights
« on: August 13, 2014, 09:19:25 PM »
Hey AH, does anybody have a downloadable file containing an AtG gunsight for use in the P-51 or P-47?

It would be much appreciated.  :rock  :salute
Quote from: Latrobe
Do not run.
Face your opponent with all you have.
If you die you have something to learn.

Offline Randy1

• Platinum Member
Re: Air to Ground Attack Gunsights
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2014, 09:43:17 PM »
download Bustr's historical pack for a N9 rocket ladder.  I think it is N9.  I use the N9 for the P-47, P38 and P51.  They are most effective around 45 degrees dive angle.  There is also an old file made just for P51 that is a simple cross lined with a rocket and bomb launch marks.  I use to use it on everything but since switched to the N9

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2014, 04:45:51 PM »
N9 reticle with rocket aid is in the USA\AAF folder.

Remember to copy both the gunsight.bmp and it's gunsight.mil file to your sights folder.

There are readme's in every folder to help with historic associations. Also you can open the Mil file in notepad and change the control number at the top to change how small or large the bitmap shows up in the game. Instructions are in the Mil file itself.

http://www16.zippyshare.com/v/48694084/file.html
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline Randy1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2014, 05:01:05 PM »
Bustr does that have the file P51120mil?  That is the special made one I was talking about albeit not historical.

Offline Ninthmessiah

• Copper Member
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2014, 05:03:31 PM »

Use the force.

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2014, 05:32:13 PM »
Bustr does that have the file P51120mil?  That is the special made one I was talking about albeit not historical.

Is that the one I updated for someone who had it from WB? http://www67.zippyshare.com/v/52482453/file.html

Is this it?

bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.