Author Topic: Mucking About in the 262  (Read 655 times)

Offline BnZs

• Platinum Member
"Crikey, sir. I'm looking forward to today. Up diddly up, down diddly down, whoops, poop, twiddly dee - decent scrap with the fiendish Red Baron - bit of a jolly old crash landing behind enemy lines - capture, torture, escape, and then back home in time for tea and medals."

Offline Flench

• Gold Member
Re: Mucking About in the 262
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2014, 12:53:44 PM »
Well not let me see the video , hmmm . I know I keep ripping the ailerons off of mine .
Army of Muppets-"Failure is impossible"-Death before dishonor
         Lead follow or get out of the way  !!

Offline BnZs

• Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2014, 01:18:51 PM »
Well not let me see the video , hmmm . I know I keep ripping the ailerons off of mine .
Nothing special really. I've been working on using it as a *fighter*, as opposed to shoot guys who aren't looking at 500mph'er, which seems to be a potentially fun activity. Like the P-38 it effectively has no torque, so like the 38 it ought to be able to do a few special things. Been experimenting in that direction, hence I have about depleted my perk points  :devil

BTW "I was on my gazebo, on the roof, making some repairs, and I was struck by lightning...and I've had migraine headaches and blurred vision ever since then but praise the Lord that was my lucky day because ever since then, I've had the healing power. Amen, God bless you. Thank you very much. Good night."  ;)
« Last Edit: August 15, 2014, 01:33:01 PM by BnZs »
"Crikey, sir. I'm looking forward to today. Up diddly up, down diddly down, whoops, poop, twiddly dee - decent scrap with the fiendish Red Baron - bit of a jolly old crash landing behind enemy lines - capture, torture, escape, and then back home in time for tea and medals."

Offline Flench

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2014, 01:48:29 PM »
BTW "I was on my gazebo, on the roof, making some repairs, and I was struck by lightning...and I've had migraine headaches and blurred vision ever since then but praise the Lord that was my lucky day because ever since then, I've had the healing power. Amen, God bless you. Thank you very much. Good night."  ;)
[/quote]

LOL BnZs , I need you over here to fix my computer then , lol .
EDIT: now what's with the quote not boxing , errrr .
Army of Muppets-"Failure is impossible"-Death before dishonor
         Lead follow or get out of the way  !!

Offline BnZs

• Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2014, 02:55:23 PM »
I love the Fletch movies. That's from the second one, where Fletch is pretending to be a faith healer on a tv evangelist program...sorry I was obscure :D