Author Topic: VMF-101 Nightmares Recruiting  (Read 759 times)

Offline Husker

• Zinc Member
VMF-101 Nightmares Recruiting
« on: June 07, 2014, 07:03:59 PM »
Good Evening Ladies and Gents,

My game handle is 0HUSKER0, I am the XO of the Nightmares of VMF-101. We are accepting inquires from those interested in joining a FSO squadron with a long and storied history. I myself joined as a college freshman in 2003 and have flown with the Nightmares ever since. While our numbers may have dwindled from the 20+ strong unit I joined 11 years ago to the 6 folks we have on our rolls now one thing has never changed: Professionalism.(In the AH virtual sense) The Mares keep things light in the air. But when it is time to get it on, we do what we do. We do not subscribe to whatever politics may be going on, we are simply there to fly and fight as a family. I have seen on may occasion a Mare turn around to bring a damaged shipmate home, often when they themselves are Winchester and leaking fuel. This unit is one of the closest things I have seen in game to an actual Fleet squadron. (I am an active duty U.S. Navy Aviator) Fat, thin… Old or Young….. Man or Woman….We would like to invite you to join the Nightmare family. Please shoot me a PM if you are interested. Application is simple and open ended.

We like you + You like us = Lots of burning hostile planes and beer being drunk…. a lot of beer.

Good Hunting to all,
HUSKER

Offline Nefarious

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
Re: VMF-101 Nightmares Recruiting
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2014, 09:06:05 PM »
This a great FSO squad to join!
There must also be a flyable computer available for Nefarious to do FSO. So he doesn't keep talking about it for eight and a half hours on Friday night!

Offline Husker

• Zinc Member
Re: VMF-101 Nightmares Recruiting
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2014, 07:44:21 PM »
The Nightmares are still looking for a Few Good Men..... Or at least a few sober ones..... *hic* Awww anyone will do :cheers:
PM me if you would "Like to know More?" (Instant points if you get the Ref)