Author Topic: Check 6 wont work  (Read 873 times)

Offline loony1

• Nickel Member
Check 6 wont work
« on: October 04, 2014, 01:09:17 PM »
I can't get Check 6 sound to work. I have done several things. I add a new file...named it "check6", without the quotes, Nothing..no sound at all in game. I formatted it MP3 and Wave. Still no sound. I delete the file and still don't even get the default sound. I get the check 6 message in my radio bar but no sound.
This is the sound file i am using..http://cdn.hark.com/swfs/player_bar.swf?pid=nfcvzpxzbh but like i said...file named check6 or no file..i get no sound. :furious
Loony2 Of "The Iron Saints"

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
Re: Check 6 wont work
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2014, 07:52:20 PM »
I do not think that link goes to a sound file. You might want to make sure that the check 6 sound slider is not set at zero.
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline loony1

• Nickel Member
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2014, 11:30:01 AM »
I do not think that link goes to a sound file. You might want to make sure that the check 6 sound slider is not set at zero.
Yea there is a little media player at the top of the screen. Hit the play button. My Check 6 slider is set at 75.
Loony2 Of "The Iron Saints"

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2014, 07:32:27 PM »
To work with AH it needs to be 22 KHz and 16 bit. Not sure why an mp3 didn't work for you, but Skuzzy has said that mp3s are not fully integrated (paraphrase).
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.