Author Topic: 31 kills in 262  (Read 2000 times)

Offline Gman

• Gold Member
Re: 31 kills in 262
« Reply #30 on: November 26, 2014, 01:27:20 PM »
Any of the 144hz Asus gaming monitors have an electronic sight (4 actually) that is part of the monitor you can activate if you want, instead of using a marker or piece of tape or whatever.  It only really makes a diff IMO with planes that you can move the seat up past the stock AH sight center - example, the K4 you can't push the sight out of the reflector completely, but the KI84 or the Mosquito, you can really see a whole lot more over the nose, or beside it even, if you move crap around.  I find it too disorienting to do that, heck, I even still have to switch off trackIR in a fight as I find old habits and my hat views faster for me.

But it does represent an advantage that many use I think, for more accurate shots over the nose when pulling G while shooting.

I've had 3 of the 24", one of the 27", and now the 27" 1440p Rog Swift, and all have this gunsight capability.

« Last Edit: November 26, 2014, 02:12:39 PM by Gman »

Offline xPoisonx

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
Re: 31 kills in 262
« Reply #31 on: November 26, 2014, 03:30:41 PM »
I love the mossie and always shoot looking as far as possible up but once you start shooting it's pretty easy to correct from the tracers.
you have a ego the size of Texas.
Quote from: hitech
Texas is big, but not THAT big.

HiTech