Author Topic: The P38 needs a wingman.  (Read 555 times)

Offline MK-84

• Gold Member
The P38 needs a wingman.
« on: November 25, 2014, 10:44:25 PM »
How about another (probably) 40eny aircraft that might be a riot to fly.
The Fokker G.1

It isnt very fast, it doesnt climb very well, and it probably handles worse than a dump truck with flat tires.

This is probably the only thing it does well.

But we need it to compliment the P-38. Think of it this way. Lets say you're out at a bar and you meet a girl you would maybe rate a 7. Not bad, but not stellar either. Now lets say that girl is with her friend Helga who is most definitely a 2. After a couple drinks everything is crystal clear to me. The 7 brought the 2 to become a 9. 7+2=9. Brilliant!  :cheers:

This is the P38's Helga. Please include this aircraft to make the P38 a 9 and not a 7.  

That is all.

Offline MrKrabs

• Gold Member
      • AH-Freebirds.com
Re: The P38 needs a wingman.
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2014, 04:07:42 AM »
It's fracking ugly...

I like it!
The boiling pot is put away and the crab has gone back to sea...

Offline wpeters

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2014, 11:26:23 AM »

But we need it to compliment the P-38. Think of it this way. Lets say you're out at a bar and you meet a girl you would maybe rate a 7. Not bad, but not stellar either. Now lets say that girl is with her friend Helga who is most definitely a 2. After a couple drinks everything is crystal clear to me. The 7 brought the 2 to become a 9. 7+2=9. Brilliant!  :cheers:

This is the P38's Helga. Please include this aircraft to make the P38 a 9 and not a 7.  

That is all.

Intersting logic :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl
LtCondor
          The Damned
Fighter pilots are either high, or in the process of getting high.🙊
The difference between Dweebs and non dweebs... Dweebs have kills

Offline glzsqd

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2014, 12:21:06 PM »
Does this even shoot bullets or was it a "dedicated Catcher"?
See Rule #4

Offline ONTOS

• Silver Member
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2014, 02:20:00 PM »
Please send it back to Mars or Neptune or where ever in outer space it came from. I'm sure they want it back. :bolt:

Offline BowHTR

• Gold Member
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2014, 02:34:53 PM »

That is all.

+1 Just because of this!  :rofl
AH Supporter Since Tour 35

Offline Mongoose

• Silver Member
      • Kentwood Station
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2014, 07:10:49 PM »
  The P-38 is already at least an 8, and probably close to a 9 in the hands of pilots better than I.  Even though I am not one of the best pilots in a P-38, I don't think that thing would be able to keep up with me.
My Aces High fan site:
www.kentwoodstation.com