Author Topic: Is there a "Schnaufer"?  (Read 3274 times)

Offline d0m1no

• Nickel Member
Re: Is there a "Schnaufer"?
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2015, 04:57:58 PM »
Of course, my writing is the only one that looks like a 10 year old did it. :o

I wanna write sexy like Vilkas! :aok

lol, I think mine is worst. My writing has never improved since grade school.
Dom1no
Jagdgeschwader 11

Offline morfiend

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2015, 04:59:45 PM »
Of course, my writing is the only one that looks like a 10 year old did it. :o

I wanna write sexy like Vilkas! :aok

I dont know Ranger,mine isnt the greatest either and I even made a mistake and had to change the spelling of my name...... :o :o :o

The book sure did travel,from coast to coast in the USA and then in Canada,we considered sending it to Europe for a few in the squad that live there but it took almost 2 years to just get the guys here all signed up.

Of course,someone unnamed decieded to read it...Zoney.... so that took some extra time,but we knew he was a slow reader..... :devil

:salute

Offline Zoney

• Platinum Member
« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2015, 11:46:22 AM »
LOL!  I was amazed that everyone didn't read it.  I had to, I'm a devourer of books and there was no way I could send it on without reading it.

And FYI, I was "Hartmann", and as Stampf stated I reverted back to my original name since Air Warrior which is "Zoney".  Thank you Stampf for PM'n the answer but I have no problem telling anyone I was "Hartmann".  I really liked being "Hartmann" too but honestly, I couldn't hold a candle to his legend and thought it wrong that I should have it.  My skill level just would not justify it.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2015, 12:14:07 PM by Zoney »
Wag more, bark less.