Author Topic: How will the AoM/Damned Lipstick battle end?  (Read 2028 times)

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
Re: How will the AoM/Damned Lipstick battle end?
« Reply #45 on: January 01, 2015, 10:20:14 PM »
Just saying....

Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline Stang

• Platinum Member
« Reply #46 on: January 01, 2015, 10:22:33 PM »
I was totally going to say where is Guppy when we need him in a previous post...

Hope your holidays have been great and the little guy is doing great, Dan!

Offline glzsqd

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #47 on: January 01, 2015, 10:23:41 PM »
Techniquely i haven't broken the rules yet :rolleyes:
See Rule #4

Offline Stang

• Platinum Member
« Reply #48 on: January 01, 2015, 10:27:08 PM »
Techniquely i haven't broken the rules yet :rolleyes:

No, but you've horrified your English teacher again...

Offline Zerstorer

• Silver Member
« Reply #49 on: January 01, 2015, 10:28:27 PM »
Wow...I don't look at the forum for 12 hours and look at all the fun I miss!

Just saying....

(Image removed from quote.)

:rofl
The Once and Former Fulcrum

In my experience, nothing is ever what it seems to be, but everything is exactly what it is.

Offline glzsqd

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #50 on: January 01, 2015, 10:36:21 PM »
Fulcrum i missed you babe *leans in for a kiss*
See Rule #4

Offline Zerstorer

• Silver Member
« Reply #51 on: January 01, 2015, 10:42:08 PM »
Fulcrum i missed you babe *leans in for a kiss*

Nope.  No way man.

BTW....for the record, I only taste test the ones that DON'T sell on Craig's List. 

I have standards to uphold.  :aok

In my experience, nothing is ever what it seems to be, but everything is exactly what it is.

Offline glzsqd

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #52 on: January 01, 2015, 10:52:07 PM »
Nope.  No way man.

BTW....for the record, I only taste test the ones that DON'T sell on Craig's List. 

I have standards to uphold.  :aok
:cry looks like i wont be getting my new years kiss after all.
See Rule #4

Offline Zerstorer

• Silver Member
« Reply #53 on: January 01, 2015, 10:55:58 PM »
:cry looks like i wont be getting my new years kiss after all.

No soup for you!

Offline ARSNishi

• Copper Member
« Reply #54 on: January 02, 2015, 01:21:08 AM »
Kruel and I vs. Changeup and Triton. They did surprisingly well, considering.
With due respect to Kruel, AJAX and a few other Damned members of old who actually earned my respect...... This sort of loud-mouthed arrogant condescension is the very reason I will forever regard joining the WarAnts and unseating the Damned as KoTS Champions as the most satisfying achievement of my gaming career.   A fact that even the legend in his own mind _Shadow_ can't dispute, diminish or whitewash.

:salute  the respect worthy Damned of old.
Nish

Fighter Ace vet lured to the dark side, a.k.a..  -AoM-  Fear the Mighty Mitsubishi Mounted Muppet!

Nishizwa in game, Nish or Nishi will work too

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
« Reply #55 on: January 02, 2015, 01:32:06 AM »
With due respect to Kruel, AJAX and a few other Damned members of old who actually earned my respect...... This sort of loud-mouthed arrogant condescension is the very reason I will forever regard joining the WarAnts and unseating the Damned as KoTS Champions as the most satisfying achievement of my gaming career.   A fact that even the legend in his own mind _Shadow_ can't dispute, diminish or whitewash.

:salute  the respect worthy Damned of old.
Nish

Unseated? You mean interrupted a months-long winning streak. You left out the part where you were shut back down and your squad fell apart after several subsequent losses. ;)

As we have said numerous times, everyone loses. However, we loss less than 25 matches with over 250 wins, over the course of FA. War Ants didn't even win 25 matches.

:salute
« Last Edit: January 02, 2015, 01:35:40 AM by Skyyr »
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - ---

nrshida: "I almost beat Skyyr after he took a 6 year break!"
A few moments later...

vs Shane: 26-9

"Some men just want to watch the world burn."

Offline Kruel

• Nickel Member
« Reply #56 on: January 02, 2015, 01:41:57 AM »
I wish we had KOTS here :(

Offline ARSNishi

• Copper Member
« Reply #57 on: January 02, 2015, 03:18:16 AM »
Unseated? You mean interrupted a months-long winning streak. You left out the part where you were shut back down and your squad fell apart after several subsequent losses. ;)

As we have said numerous times, everyone loses. However, we loss less than 25 matches with over 250 wins, over the course of FA. War Ants didn't even win 25 matches.

:salute
yes, unseated, deposed, ended your reign of arrogant condescension, dethroned, whooped, humbled....  And any other number of fitting terms or phrases that could accurately describe the deflating of massively over inflated egos.  
Upon having accomplished our collective goal of bringing down the Damned in convincing fashion we simply returned to our respective squads and reveled in our accomplishment.  Being "shut back down" is a myth propagated by the very elitest's who prompted my joining the WarAnts..... A myth propagated in an effort to soothe their bruised egos.   Fact is,  the Damned never again regained their former glory and many of the Damned simply left FA.... Or started up hider nicks.
Our goal was never about becoming the new detested bullies on the block, but rather, about knocking the resident detested bullies on the block's "****'s in the dirt"    We accomplished this goal in spades.   That is all.   Resounding defeat....  The only language your ilk understands.   Had no desire to become that which we loathed.   Get it? Got it? Good.   Ciao

:salute Nish
« Last Edit: January 02, 2015, 03:21:51 AM by ARSNishi »

Fighter Ace vet lured to the dark side, a.k.a..  -AoM-  Fear the Mighty Mitsubishi Mounted Muppet!

Nishizwa in game, Nish or Nishi will work too

Offline Kruel

• Nickel Member
« Reply #58 on: January 02, 2015, 03:25:22 AM »
yes, unseated, deposed, ended your reign of arrogant condescension, dethroned, whooped, humbled....  And any other number of fitting terms or phrases that could accurately describe the deflating of massively over inflated egos.  
Upon having accomplished our collective goal of bringing down the Damned in convincing fashion we simply returned to our respective squads and reveled in our accomplishment.  Being "shut back down" is a myth propagated by the very elitest's who prompted my joining the WarAnts..... A myth propagated an effort to soothe their bruised egos.   Fact is,  the Damned never again regained their former glory and many of the Damned simply left FA.... Or started up hider nicks.
Our goal was never about becoming the new detested bullies on the block, but rather, about knocking the resident detested bullies on the block's "****'s in the dirt"    We accomplished this goal in spades.   That is all.   Resounding defeat....  The only language your ilk understands.   Had no desire to become that which we loathed.   Get it? Got it? Good.   Ciao

I think the Damned won another 20 or so matches after that..then things kinda faded away..saying it was because of a loss to the Ants is a stretch...having a squad of hiders formed to try and depose you is pretty flattering..and IIRC it took the Ants a few tries to get that win..heh. Best week of their lives..right up until the next KOTS match when they got blown up...

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
« Reply #59 on: January 02, 2015, 03:29:56 AM »
Upon having accomplished our collective goal of bringing down the Damned in convincing fashion we simply returned to our respective squads and reveled in our accomplishment.  Being "shut back down" is a myth propagated by the very elitest's who prompted my joining the WarAnts..... A myth propagated in an effort to soothe their bruised egos.   Fact is,  the Damned never again regained their former glory and many of the Damned simply left FA.... Or started up hider nicks.

Ah, yes, you did so well that you immediately lost your next match to us. In fact, let me see if I can hit up some of the old sysops and see if they still have the official logs for KOTS. It might be fun showing how many times we beat you after that. You see, you did beat us a few times, but you actually lost more than you won.

Details.   ;)

Best week of their lives..right up until the next KOTS match when they got blown up...

Exactly.
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - ---

nrshida: "I almost beat Skyyr after he took a 6 year break!"
A few moments later...

vs Shane: 26-9

"Some men just want to watch the world burn."