Author Topic: In a squad on my own, Kinda lonely - 25th FS "Arrogant Bastards" Recruiting!  (Read 4169 times)

Offline DREDIOCK

• Plutonium Member
Re: In a squad on my ong!
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2015, 05:43:11 PM »
LOL Drediock, that beer sounds very interesting to drink. Have You ever tried Royal Stout or Guiness? Thos are real men drinks.

Like them both. Guiness you can drink cold though.

Im lucky. Most people I know prefer the light beers which I'm not fond of. I'm kinda funny. I like my beer to taste like...well. Beer.

And most dont have the refined taste to enjoy the darker beers. So when I bring beer someplace . I know I'll always have enough for me and maybe the 1 or two people that enjoy real beer
Death is no easy answer
For those who wish to know
Ask those who have been before you
What fate the future holds
It ain't pretty

Offline Knuckles

• Zinc Member
Re: In a squad on my own, Kinda lonely - 25th FS "Arrogant Bastards"
« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2015, 09:31:26 PM »
Yea Dred, it is a good Beer. I'm kind of used to the strong and bitter beers. I've drank warm beer in Germany, cold stout in Ireland, (not just Guiness but many others). It takes some getting used to but love strong beer brands.
No longer a player of AH

"Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum"
If you want peace, prepare for war!

Offline Knuckles

• Zinc Member
« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2015, 01:58:37 PM »
Well, tried to return today, had a glitch, asked for a moderator to report the glitch and noticed everyone still hates me on this game so just decided to quit again. I figured its been awhile so maybe people just forgot. Guess not. So I guess now I can never return to game unless I just want to get laughed off of it again. It's sad. Used to have a fun time on this game for many years.
No longer a player of AH

"Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum"
If you want peace, prepare for war!

Offline glzsqd

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2015, 02:45:02 PM »
Well, tried to return today, had a glitch, asked for a moderator to report the glitch and noticed everyone still hates me on this game so just decided to quit again. I figured its been awhile so maybe people just forgot. Guess not. So I guess now I can never return to game unless I just want to get laughed off of it again. It's sad. Used to have a fun time on this game for many years.

*Gives Attention*

would you like anything else?
See Rule #4

Offline Someguy63

• Gold Member
« Reply #19 on: January 30, 2015, 02:45:38 PM »

People hate you? What?
Anarchy
#Taterz
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Imagination rules the world"

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
« Reply #20 on: January 30, 2015, 03:13:44 PM »

Moderators are not tech support. If you have a glitch post in tech support or help and training.

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #21 on: January 30, 2015, 05:05:20 PM »

Moderators are not tech support. If you have a glitch post in tech support or help and training.

....or email Hitech Creations

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
Persecution delusion complex?

:noid
They're casting their bait over there, see?

Offline Tracerfi

• Silver Member
hey man i have flown with you in game a few times don't get it in your head that your hated i am pretty sure its not true your a nice guy  when i get my computer fixed i will be playing again and i will try and find ya
You cannot beat savages by becoming one.

He who must not be named

Offline Traveler

• Gold Member
      • 113th Lucky Strikes
« Reply #24 on: February 19, 2015, 08:09:56 AM »
Maybe I dont want any because people are rude and arrogant. Ever think of that?

Sounds like you are a bit rude and arrogant.   Sounds to me like it all worked out for the best, you will be happy not playing AH and AH community will be happy not having you to contend with.  Best of luck in your future gaming endeavors.   
« Last Edit: February 19, 2015, 08:11:46 AM by Traveler »
Traveler
Executive Officer
113th LUcky Strikes
http://www.hitechcreations.com/wiki/index.php/113th_Lucky_Strikes

Offline Becinhu

• Gold Member
Knuckles as in jg/jv44 knuckles?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
412th Braunco Mustangs OG
412th FNVG FSO
80th FS "Headhunters" MA

Offline Traveler

• Gold Member
      • 113th Lucky Strikes
Knuckles as in jg/jv44 knuckles?

Yes, that was him, I think, but the knuckles I remember flying with was not such a jerk.
Traveler
Executive Officer
113th LUcky Strikes

Offline Becinhu

• Gold Member
If it is the same knuckles he is one of the guys that taught me the ropes when I started along with doobs. I remember him as very laid back and mellow.

412th FNVG FSO
80th FS "Headhunters" MA

Offline Traveler

• Gold Member
      • 113th Lucky Strikes
If it is the same knuckles he is one of the guys that taught me the ropes when I started along with doobs. I remember him as very laid back and mellow.

I agree, we in the 113th flew with Knuckles and doobs, boobman, and a bunch of others.  We down to just two members in the 113th Lucky Strikes, Me and the CO Gunston.
Traveler
Executive Officer
113th LUcky Strikes

Offline Becinhu

• Gold Member
When jv44 folded myself, doobs, knuckles, starke42, racdogg, and geepel formed claim jumpers. When that didn't pan out myself, starke42, geepel, and knuckles made 7fg which eventually merged with 412th braunco mustangs. I've been gone for a few years but am planning on returning very soon.

412th FNVG FSO
80th FS "Headhunters" MA