Author Topic: seemed to have been bumped from B-24 roster  (Read 573 times)

Offline 2Bflyn

• Zinc Member
seemed to have been bumped from B-24 roster
« on: January 04, 2015, 08:51:25 PM »
Sorry for the spam...I registered for this as a B-24 driver, saw myself on the roster, but now seem to be off of it. Are their logs to verify my registration? It would have been under either 2Bflyn or thomace.

-thanks

Offline HB555

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Platinum Member
Re: seemed to have been bumped from B-24 roster
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2015, 07:49:55 AM »
Sorry for the spam...I registered for this as a B-24 driver, saw myself on the roster, but now seem to be off of it. Are their logs to verify my registration? It would have been under either 2Bflyn or thomace.

-thanks

We have 1 spot that someone registered but it did not take. Thanks for speaking up, we'll save you a spot and try to get you on the BB's.
Snoopy Bell

HB555 A gentleman, with a school boys heart, and crazy enough to think he is a cartoon dog.

Online swareiam

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2015, 07:11:02 PM »

-thanks

Flyn,

The registration didn't show your game or BBS id at time of registration. Your spot still exist.

You now have access to the Allied General Forum.

Welcome to Italy!

:salute
AKWarHwk of the Arabian Knights
Aces High Scenario, FSO, and Combat Challenge Teams
Don't let your ego get too close to your position, so that if your position gets shot down, your ego doesn't go with it. General Colin Powell

Offline HB555

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2015, 08:23:52 PM »
Thank you. I wonder if he was the comma's??
Snoopy Bell

HB555 A gentleman, with a school boys heart, and crazy enough to think he is a cartoon dog.