Author Topic: The Damned DFC  (Read 26324 times)

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
Re: The Damned DFC
« Reply #285 on: January 19, 2015, 07:57:56 PM »
I bought a business. Dueling you has about as much value in my life right now as the dirt on the bottom of my shoe.

Let's make this clear: you already dueled. He's just asking if you'd like a second beatdown.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2015, 08:03:46 PM by Skyyr »
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - ---

nrshida: "I almost beat Skyyr after he took a 6 year break!"
A few moments later...

vs Shane: 29-7

"Some men just want to watch the world burn."

Offline Scotch

• Gold Member
« Reply #286 on: January 19, 2015, 08:28:40 PM »
Are you still fishing off the Oregon coast?  if so I heard the Dungeness season is a good one this year.  stay safe on the water.

No, I fish in Alaska now. I heard the Oregon season started off great, with big crab, but faded out quickly. I know a lot of boats are already stacking out their gear. Historically most would be fishing hard into February. But that fishery is very cyclical and this might just be a down year. I haven't paid enough attention to it in the last couple of years to say much more. "Safety first!" :)
-AoM-

Offline Scotch

• Gold Member
« Reply #287 on: January 19, 2015, 08:29:39 PM »
Little boys don't comprehend such things.

I'm going to let him have his moments and not pick on him.

You go, Poison. You go.
-AoM-

Offline Scotch

• Gold Member
« Reply #288 on: January 19, 2015, 08:31:09 PM »
Let's make this clear: you already dueled. He's just asking if you'd like a second beatdown.

You post like a girl.
-AoM-

Offline Kruel

• Nickel Member
« Reply #289 on: January 19, 2015, 09:39:43 PM »

I'm glad the only score kept is the one in the game, you guys are the E Fighters of Forum Wars  :salute

« Last Edit: January 19, 2015, 09:41:37 PM by Kruel »

Offline xPoisonx

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #290 on: January 19, 2015, 10:13:47 PM »
Little boys don't comprehend such things.

He seemed pretty motivated to fight me... However not so much after he lost every single one  :uhoh
you have a ego the size of Texas.
Quote from: hitech
Texas is big, but not THAT big.

HiTech

Offline Scotch

• Gold Member
« Reply #291 on: January 19, 2015, 10:28:04 PM »
He seemed pretty motivated to fight me... However not so much after he lost every single one  :uhoh

We had four fights, 3 of which my broken pedals did more to effect the fight than your ACM. But I still congratulated you.
For you to assume our future duels will go exactly the same would be like me assuming my duels with Kruel et al would have the same outcome.
I give them more credit than that. And motivation? You're cute, little kid. I haven't even had a chance to fly in the MA.
 I have no reason to avoid you. In fact if I want my words to hold any weight it would be a top priority to fight you.  

edit: But like I said, go Poison, go.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2015, 10:36:24 PM by Scotch »
-AoM-

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #292 on: January 19, 2015, 10:44:18 PM »
No, I fish in Alaska now. I heard the Oregon season started off great, with big crab, but faded out quickly. I know a lot of boats are already stacking out their gear. Historically most would be fishing hard into February. But that fishery is very cyclical and this might just be a down year. I haven't paid enough attention to it in the last couple of years to say much more. "Safety first!" :)

Warm el nino like water persisting through winter off of S. Cal; maybe effecting fishing up the coast?

They were still catching tuna, in small numbers albeit out of San Diego in December! The first bluefin of 2015 for the SD fleet already caught  :O  :banana:

I hope this tuna summer is epic!

Good luck up there, rough rough seas; like you said "safety 1st"

:salute
They're casting their bait over there, see?

Offline xPoisonx

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #293 on: January 19, 2015, 10:51:56 PM »
We had four fights, 3 of which my broken pedals did more to effect the fight than your ACM. But I still congratulated you.
For you to assume our future duels will go exactly the same would be like me assuming my duels with Kruel et al would have the same outcome.
I give them more credit than that. And motivation? You're cute, little kid. I haven't even had a chance to fly in the MA.
 I have no reason to avoid you. In fact if I want my words to hold any weight it would be a top priority to fight you.  

edit: But like I said, go Poison, go.

The final score was 5-0, just like with skyrock. You said you wanted to lay down smack... I welcome the challenge. Though the only thing that I'm assuming right now is that we will never get the chance again after having such a one sided first encounter, just like krup and iko. BuT please, prove me wrong.

Like kruel said, it's good that the only score that matters is in game, as you guys are experts at forum warfare.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2015, 10:53:56 PM by xPoisonx »
you have a ego the size of Texas.
Quote from: hitech
Texas is big, but not THAT big.

HiTech

Offline Krupinski

• Gold Member
      • Twitch
« Reply #294 on: January 19, 2015, 11:07:05 PM »
Scotch, if you're talking about Poison which it seems like you are, don't even bother bro you'll just own him like I've done over 10x the last three days.  :banana:

Offline GhostCDB

• Silver Member
« Reply #295 on: January 20, 2015, 12:48:35 AM »
Alas this will never happen TDDFC is no more and has reverted back into TopGun, it's like Super SaiYan Goku going back to normal form..what will happen next? Stay tuned for next week's episode!

I literally just rolled laughing and my girlfriend looked at me so weird. I'm a nerd for reading the boards at 1am.
Now I have to go watch Dragonball Z since you just stole their thunder. That's funny lol I didn't even realize we were Top Gun again.  :lol

As for the rest of the thread there is a very simple way to solve all of this chest thumping done by the following: Slash, Scotch, Poison, Krupnski. Seems none of you like Poison, well duel him. If you lose, you lose. Don't matter if he E fights or HO you. If the result was a kill, then a kill is a kill. If your joystick becomes dysfunctional or your "rudder pedals suddenly break mid-duel" it's your fault. You wouldn't take off irl in a plane with busted rudder controls and busted control surfaces.

Me, I own everyone in this thread. I am the king of Aces High and I hold more power than the almighty Skuzzy himself.

If Skuzzy rule 4's me again I will make two shade accounts and bust every NOE mission that lifts ruining the game for all NOE and P38 base takers.

:bolt:
Top Gun

Offline GhostCDB

• Silver Member
« Reply #296 on: January 20, 2015, 12:58:21 AM »
I can't forget Changeup I think he has moved from B-List to the A list idk Time will tell.   :old:

Changeup is B-List Cheerleader Captain. He hopes to be promoted into the lineup sometime Fall 2015.
Top Gun

Offline Krupinski

• Gold Member
      • Twitch
« Reply #297 on: January 20, 2015, 01:30:53 AM »
Poison tried to be all sneaky sneaky today and joined our 1v1s without announcing himself, needless to say one of his first targets was me. I then proceeded to own him in a mere number of turns. I had seen all that was needed to see. Since the moment he claimed to have beaten me 7-1 <--  :lol :lol he has lost every fair and equal fight we have been in, plus more. Which is confusing because I thought he owned me.  :headscratch: Anything more and he will only begin to learn from me, of which he is not worthy.  :aok

Offline GhostCDB

• Silver Member
« Reply #298 on: January 20, 2015, 01:45:45 AM »
So let me get this right.

You refuse to duel him because you don't want to make him better?

Top Gun

Offline Krupinski

• Gold Member
      • Twitch
« Reply #299 on: January 20, 2015, 01:48:55 AM »
I duel for fun, not to waste time on people I don't like.