Author Topic: Seal Clubbing the rooks.  (Read 1060 times)

Offline hgtonyvi

• Silver Member
Re: Seal Clubbing the rooks.
« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2015, 11:18:22 AM »
JunkyII you do have a point there. I have a Fighter pilot mentality, maybe thats why I am thinking that way. I do understand low Eny and perk rides are affected by ords and ammunition. Maybe thats why HTC keeps the n1k, la7, spit16 at low eny because they don't carry much ords to cause damage. Atleast put the n1k in the 5 ENY range then.
CO of the Hell Hounds. In Game: Rud3boi
*Ain't no grave can hold my body down.*

Top German Ace of Pantelleria 1943
            6./JG 27- 109G-2

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2015, 02:56:10 PM »
JunkyII you do have a point there. I have a Fighter pilot mentality, maybe thats why I am thinking that way. I do understand low Eny and perk rides are affected by ords and ammunition. Maybe thats why HTC keeps the n1k, la7, spit16 at low eny because they don't carry much ords to cause damage. Atleast put the n1k in the 5 ENY range then.
There is a lot that goes into it....look at the 152. It's a 10 ENY but at MA fight alt...it's a pretty average plane. At 30K however...it's easy mode against everything but a select few.
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline cohofly

• Copper Member
« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2015, 03:25:25 PM »
What you forget to tell the reader is that  all over my base were picks of fighters lifting off the field!  3v1 no less. So -1! When I was equalized and told you so, you were nowhere to be found. Looking for more lifters to pick I suppose.
Carver CO -55thFg/38thFS-
"Heinie Honking and LocoBusting"

Offline hgtonyvi

• Silver Member
« Reply #18 on: February 22, 2015, 05:56:47 PM »
What you forget to tell the reader is that  all over my base were picks of fighters lifting off the field!  3v1 no less. So -1! When I was equalized and told you so, you were nowhere to be found. Looking for more lifters to pick I suppose.

LOL carver, i had to rtb due to my fuel or i would have stayed.
CO of the Hell Hounds. In Game: Rud3boi
*Ain't no grave can hold my body down.*

Top German Ace of Pantelleria 1943
            6./JG 27- 109G-2