Author Topic: Holy burning HQ batman the Rooks have lost their minds  (Read 6224 times)

Offline Drano

• Platinum Member
Re: Holy burning HQ batman the Rooks have lost their minds
« Reply #105 on: February 23, 2015, 07:28:14 AM »

And you need to relearn what the true meaning of a troll is

Yeah 'cause we've never seen anything like this! :rofl :rolleyes:
"Drano"
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

FSO flying with the 412th Friday Night Volunteer Group

Offline BuckShot

• Silver Member
« Reply #106 on: February 23, 2015, 07:43:18 AM »
Let the butt hurt flow  :x I do suck in FP.... I'm a bomber pilot  :neener: and proud to admit it. I shut down bases, take bases by myself, make 2-3 hour long strat runs, resupply where needed, de-ack, sink cv, bomb**** GV, strat defend. Pork ords on entire fronts and look good doing it without trying to glorify myself. I don't have time to worry about your glorified FP mode. Too busy fighting the war.

After 4 years I'm one of the best bomber pilots this game has ever seen. I don't die unless I'm looking for a fight. I can survive a half a dozen buff killers in lancs before getting shot down. I eat 262's in lancs like it's a snack. I set out to destroy a target and very rarely am denied. When I am I was looking for a fight along the way.  I don't need FP to be good. You can try to pick me apart in the forums but your just wasting precious time you'll never get back.

And you need to relearn what the true meaning of a troll is woody lol you just look funny :)

I'm expecting a thread lock soon/hopefully so get your final words in quick!!! I've said my peace and moving on.

Sounds like butthurt is what drove you to your low skill goal. What you're bragging about is possible by anyone who knows how to calibrate the bombsight, and has the tolerance to stare at sky for hours on end.

You really shouldn't brag about being a "good bomber pilot." You may as well brag about how good you are at running supplies.
Game handle: HellBuck

Offline Someguy63

• Gold Member
« Reply #107 on: February 23, 2015, 08:06:03 AM »
Let the butt hurt flow  :x I do suck in FP.... I'm a bomber pilot  :neener: and proud to admit it. I shut down bases, take bases by myself, make 2-3 hour long strat runs, resupply where needed, de-ack, sink cv, bomb**** GV, strat defend. Pork ords on entire fronts and look good doing it without trying to glorify myself. I don't have time to worry about your glorified FP mode. Too busy fighting the war.

After 4 years I'm one of the best bomber pilots this game has ever seen. I don't die unless I'm looking for a fight. I can survive a half a dozen buff killers in lancs before getting shot down. I eat 262's in lancs like it's a snack. I set out to destroy a target and very rarely am denied. When I am I was looking for a fight along the way.  I don't need FP to be good. You can try to pick me apart in the forums but your just wasting precious time you'll never get back.

And you need to relearn what the true meaning of a troll is woody lol you just look funny :)

I'm expecting a thread lock soon/hopefully so get your final words in quick!!! I've said my peace and moving on.

lmao
Anarchy
#Taterz
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Imagination rules the world"

Offline Gman

• Gold Member
« Reply #108 on: February 23, 2015, 08:06:15 AM »
So, you say this

The biggest problem this game has are grumpy old men like yourself who think by calling a grown family man a teenager you actually accomplish something. 

And then follow up with this

Get off your rocker old man and stop wasting your time

Whining about being targeted for your age, then turn around and do the same. 

You also said this

I'm here to poke and have fun.

And now this

I stated this thread to give respect to the 49th your crowd started the flame war.

I won't comment other than to stick to the original statement, you = hypocrite.

Grown men acting like little kids arguing over a toy.

The only one who's been acting like this is you.  Forrest for the trees and all that.

Offline SirNuke

• Silver Member
« Reply #109 on: February 23, 2015, 08:23:38 AM »

After 4 years I'm one of the best bomber pilots this game has ever seen.

I'm still laughing about this one  :rofl

Offline Someguy63

• Gold Member
« Reply #110 on: February 23, 2015, 08:24:52 AM »
I'm still laughing about this one  :rofl

:rofl
Anarchy
#Taterz
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Imagination rules the world"

Offline kvuo75

• Gold Member
« Reply #111 on: February 23, 2015, 08:43:21 AM »
on the relative value of "Furballer vs hq griefer"

the great thing about it is your great accomplishment can be changed with a keystroke by htc by changing the hq hardness or function of the hq.. your entire accomplishment is an artifact of the game setup. you yourself said both hq's were taken down by gv's without flashing the hq's.. that makes it almost impossible to defend and extremely easy to do. so congrats on exploiting a broken game mechanic.

player to player combat is more valuable.. probably because you're playing with other people and not fighting against scenery objects, which can be done offline.

even a buff pilot knows that killling 4 interceptors is more impressive than dropping bombs on things.

kvuo75

Kill the manned ack.

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #112 on: February 23, 2015, 08:46:26 AM »
For what it's worth, here is my opinion.  I am the CO of the 49thFG.  We do a lot of things in AH that most squads would never consider attempting.  Personally, I find AH2 to be the best WWII simulator out there.  That being said, I don't see this as an arcade fighter game, I see it as a simulator. 
I completely understand that most people want to fly for a few minutes or spawn in and get in to a quick FUN fight.  Trust me, I get it, but that's not all that there is here to do in AH and after years of doing that I now do other things sometimes as well.  I happen to also have the benefit of having lots of squaddies to join me in the things that I find FUN and interesting. 
I think we can all agree that we are here for a CHALLENGE, be that in dog-fighting, bombing, base takes, or GVs.  What ever you do you are doing it for the FUN of finding out whether or not you can beat the challenge.  That IS what makes any game/sim FUN. 
I would like the whole AH community to know that I & the 49thFG think that bombing and bailing is a BS dick move.... That's why we don't do it.  For those of you who are unaware the 49th as well as other squads like to explore the limits of artillery.  YES, that's what I said, artillery!  Our squad can accurately and effectively shell a target from 6.53 miles (not kilometers).  This means we can kill a target without flashing it. 
Yesterday we decided to do what we figured had never before been attempted in AH. To take down both enemy HQs at the same time... with artillery!  Well now it has been done.  Please know that this was not nor could it have been the work of one person.  This was a coordinated effort by 6 people and it took a long time, but for us it was worth it to prove that it could be done.  Our intention was not to piss people off or make anyone rage quit.  Of course a slim grin was had when our mission was proved a success, but we did not do it to frustrate people, just to frustrate the war effort.
The fact is that there are different types of players in AH, and we seem to have a hard time getting along with those of us who are not of the same skill set.  Some ONLY want to furball, some only want to GV, some only want to bomb, and some only want to take bases.  To each their own and there is good reason for all!  We are all here to have FUN; and I, like you get pissed when my HQ goes down, or my bases are porked everywhere, or I sit in a tower and watch a base fall when there is nothing I can do about it, but I don't start whining about it, I start reacting to it and melding the challenges I am up against in to greater goals of achievement.  I'm surely not the best at any one thing, but I am dam good at a lot of stuff.  For instance when Vsix0 flies to 30K to kill my bombers again for the third time in a row, I don't get pissed anymore, I just think, "Dam that guy is good! toejam I wish I was a better gunner after 5 years so I could shoot him down quicker! F**K!!!; got to respect that dedication!"
I conclusion, it is not the goal of the 49thFG to piss everyone off, it is simply to do things that people think can't be done.  After all, if you thought there were GVs 200 miles behind your lines shelling your HQ you would have just killed them... right?  Instead both countries assumed it was one bailing bomber pilot for 4 hours, not multiple artillery batteries waiting for you to get it back up so we could kill it again. 
To Guppy35, please accept our apologies for screwing your Saturday night up a little.  We know online time is precious for us all, and we are sorry to have screwed with yours.  Glad to see you still had a great time with Rud3boi and were even able to take a base!!! WTG!!! Also sorry you had to fly with him whilst his blood was boiling like that. <S> Sir

What's funny is you would think these losers were the first to think of firing cannons in this game long distance.  :rolleyes: All they have managed to perfect or take to a whole new level is the ability to double the grief with minimum chance of being engaged by opposing players.  The whole squadron is crap from the CO on down. :aok
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline scott66

• Gold Member
« Reply #113 on: February 23, 2015, 09:24:21 AM »
PUUUUUULLLLLEEEEZZZEEE DON'T LOCK THIS THREAD! :D :rofl I get very few joys in life with being an OTR trucker gone 315 days a year away from home..AH2 and the BBS are two of the biggest things I have to look forward to..sad statement I know..and this thread brings tears to my eyes! :-) I actually do have an opinion about this but I don't think it matters at this point..that is all please continue :devil
« Last Edit: February 23, 2015, 09:32:20 AM by scott66 »
"scott66"        
 XO ThunderHorse Squadron.    

"This place is a psychologist's wet dream".... FishBait

Offline Kruel

• Nickel Member
« Reply #114 on: February 23, 2015, 09:31:33 AM »
This thread was missing some Damned before it had all the right ingredients for a lock.

You're welcome.

Offline puller

• Gold Member
« Reply #115 on: February 23, 2015, 10:36:25 AM »
What's funny is you would think these losers were the first to think of firing cannons in this game long distance.  :rolleyes: All they have managed to perfect or take to a whole new level is the ability to double the grief with minimum chance of being engaged by opposing players.  The whole squadron is crap from the CO on down. :aok

Holy thread locker pigman....This is very INteresting...
"The road to Hell is paved with good intentions."
CO   Anti-Horde

Offline glzsqd

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #116 on: February 23, 2015, 10:45:22 AM »
Those artillery missions are fun as hell! I don't get why people have such a problem with it.
See Rule #4

Offline darkzking

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #117 on: February 23, 2015, 10:53:23 AM »
Probably because this time it was used against HQ an since it was out of alert range there was no way to stop them
raynos32 Leader of the 242nd Sloppy Terminators
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10/
See Rule #4

Offline Tumor

• Platinum Member
      • Wait For It
« Reply #118 on: February 23, 2015, 11:01:07 AM »
<S> 49 guys.  Don't listen to the whiners, they have every opportunity to do exactly the same thing.   :rock
"Dogfighting is useless"  :Erich Hartmann

Offline glzsqd

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #119 on: February 23, 2015, 11:17:32 AM »
Probably because this time it was used against HQ an since it was out of alert range there was no way to stop them

Its easy to spot their Barrage though, especially from the air. In my opinion that is a cool inventive way to knock down HQ, unlike  the NOE lanc that Bails the second someone's within icon range.
See Rule #4