Author Topic: 49th FG always recruiting !!!!!  (Read 3248 times)

Offline tuba515

• Copper Member
49th FG always recruiting !!!!!
« on: February 23, 2015, 10:14:33 AM »
The 49th fighter group is always available     rules: 18 or older , don't ever switch to bish, when we do switch it is as a squad to knights or rooks and we do 7-9 months rook 4-3 knight.  we are vox 149 on rooks currently.
If your looking for a squad who dose unique and you can call crazy tactics in supporting the war or taking bases you will like us. We also specialize in long GV strat hits/Hq hits/ far base takes.   Some tactics we use are Roundrobins :we all are in same aircraft and skin load out and fly and practice squad tactics,  Droop snoops : a tactic used in ww2 with 38s and jugs ware all would form on a plane with a site drop on his command and than swop down to kill the enm.   , Halo goon drops:  1 -2 guys go in de ack vbase or port than 8-9 goons drop troops from 10k or higher up  and take base.    Multi sector GV missions: we will drive as a group in columns and formations of GVs to target about 1 or more sectors away (we have done 6hr drives before). We than shell base or strats or HQ with artillery tactics.  :noid           Deep territory base takes: we will take bases deep in enm territory to pull forces off the front line to help the rook or Knight advance. We will use lancs and de acking aircraft.       
Are squad rides are:  p38j-g-l , p47d-40, p40 , and p51b and unifcaly   a6m model 32  we do fly anything though!!!!!                                 
If you are interested please come hang out with us on vox 149  (currently rook) fly with us for a week or two and then decide if you want to stay.           :rock

Offline JVboob

• Nickel Member
Re: 49th FG always recruiting !!!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2015, 12:34:14 AM »
Great squaddies that always got your back too! <S> 49Boob
"Sighhhhhhhhhh, office closed do to ice for a day, And I miss a thread like this.."HiTech
Armed N Hammered 2002-2003
JG44 Night Hawks/JV44 Butcher Birds 2003-2009
49th Fighter Group fightn' 49ers Feb2012-present
138th FW Tulsa, OK 2009-2015

Offline shake307

• Zinc Member
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2015, 11:16:36 PM »
Hmm...  I have seen some of you yahoos on with the rooks.  I am currently squad less and am looking for direction.  I put ordnance on target with a variety of aircraft.  B26 and tu2 mostly, but am debating spending my limited perks on the mossie.  I like that you guys fly the 38.  My favorite plane, but get my  :ahand in it.  I think I will be joining you vox tonight.  I do work swing shift, so I work weird hours.  Anywho... this is getting a bit long winded as I am slightly drunk.  See you in the digital skies.
Respect is granted, not demanded.

Let's get drunk and fly!

Offline JVboob

• Nickel Member
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2015, 05:39:41 AM »
Shake whats you ingame call sign? I moved from swing shift to mid shift in november so im on at about 0740hrs CST. except tue/wed my days off im on all day. Hope to see you on channel. In buffs im typically a B26 Tu2 B25 driver. and the squadrons top38 stick id love to wing with ya <S> 49Boob
"Sighhhhhhhhhh, office closed do to ice for a day, And I miss a thread like this.."HiTech

Offline DubiousKB

• Silver Member
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2015, 09:09:07 AM »
The 49th moves countries once and awhile right? Also, would a name change be required? 

Lastly, why should I choose the 49th over the Pigs on the Wing?   :devil  (Be nice)...

Since the Mighty 8th disbanded, I've got no greenies to fly with...  :cry
56th Fighter Group -  Jug Life

Offline shake307

• Zinc Member
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2015, 01:43:50 PM »
My in game name is shake307, boob.

Let's get drunk and fly!

Offline JVboob

• Nickel Member
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2015, 03:34:15 AM »
The 49th moves countries once and awhile right? Also, would a name change be required? 

Lastly, why should I choose the 49th over the Pigs on the Wing?   :devil  (Be nice)...

Since the Mighty 8th disbanded, I've got no greenies to fly with...  :cry

We have been doing that the last couple of years yes. Right now leadership is considering staying rook for an indefinent (spelling??) time frame. But no decision has been made yet. A name change would be required but theres plenty of time to burn off perkies no rush. I would suggest flying with us for a week or two before you make a decision or change your name.

Why us over the pigs?? Good question If you like bacon youd be a cannibal LOL but seriously I havent flown with the pigs as a squaddie so I cant tell you their pros and cons. They, like us are close knit, they work well together and have great pilots but that goes both ways. We work great as a team and we screw around alot. We offer a plethora tactics/missions. I cant tell you why to choose one over the other but I will say fly with both and pick who you like. We have plenty to offer.   Were vox 149 feel free to jump on. Hope to see ya flying with us <S> 49Boob Lt.Col 49th FG

Shake307 i hope to see you on vox as well! <S>

Offline scott66

• Gold Member
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2015, 05:10:09 PM »
"Don't ever switch to bish " :rofl :rofl  :salute 49th
"scott66"        
 XO ThunderHorse Squadron.    

"This place is a psychologist's wet dream".... FishBait

Offline JVboob

• Nickel Member
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2015, 02:51:37 AM »
We never have and never will.  :salute lol Were Team oriented anyways bish wouldnt work for us

<S> 49Boob Lt.Col 49th FG

Offline mikev

• Nickel Member
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2015, 10:48:35 PM »
"Don't ever switch to bish " :rofl :rofl  :salute 49th

see bud nobody like the bishits. after that time i did i had to take a boiling chemical bath afterwards so the rooks would fly with me again.whewwww the suffering i had to take just to fight with you for 1 night  :bhead
1 Of these days you will regret shooting me down.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_R4qb6_RPUc

Offline scott66

• Gold Member
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2015, 11:25:44 PM »
see bud nobody like the bishits. after that time i did i had to take a boiling chemical bath afterwards so the rooks would fly with me again.whewwww the suffering i had to take just to fight with you for 1 night  :bhead
lol i was quoting their rules bud I wasn't telling them not to be bishops I just enjoyed that line and thought it was funny I actually like a few of  the 49ers
"scott66"        
 XO ThunderHorse Squadron.    

"This place is a psychologist's wet dream".... FishBait

Offline mikev

• Nickel Member
« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2015, 02:02:12 AM »
lol i was quoting their rules bud I wasn't telling them not to be bishops I just enjoyed that line and thought it was funny I actually like a few of  the 49ers
i was joking as well and i knew you were quoting the rules , i like all the players who dont take the game so serious. i play to have fun ,even if its kinda screwy at times, in fact the screwy stuff is more fun. i laugh at the chest beaters who brag about their greatness , wish i could send them catcher chest protection when their ego gets hurt . then ya got the score and perk hos who make a mess of the game on ch 200, im sure you know who they are. 1 of these days on ch 200 im going to send >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>(name)crying towels so they stop their squabbling and whine at me. :ahand 
1 Of these days you will regret shooting me down.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_R4qb6_RPUc

Offline shake307

• Zinc Member
« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2015, 08:25:28 AM »
Well, I have flown with you all a few times.  You seem to take some of your hair brained missions a little too serious, and beyond my skill set.  Oftentimes,  life gets in my way.  I can't really show the dedication some of you seem to have.  I live single income with a wife and a toddler.  I work a crazy swing shift.  My computer is about to crap out.  But, if you need an extra set of wings for anything, let me know.  I will do my damndest.   This is a sport to me.  A league.  Skill really matters.  But I am not without a sense of humor.  I love the goofball.  You a all seem insane to me and I like it.  I-16 strat raid seems awesome  :bolt:.  But, as I said, my limited skill set will be at your disposal if you need.

Let's get drunk and fly!

Offline JVboob

• Nickel Member
« Reply #13 on: April 09, 2015, 11:42:58 PM »
@ Mike we do alot of screwy stuff. some of them short some are several hours. the chest beaters dont like us much lol.

@shake not all of us do the 4+ hour missions. I may be on that long but I like to have some good knife fights. Wed is the night most of us take part in long gv missions. but for the most part we work towards the common goal. ie the gvs drive 2 hours to sneak a base and those of us that dont want to do that will spend 15 min to run them supps in a goon or go pork the base. were still acting as a squad and working together but not wasting 2 hours to drive there. we arent all "hard core" like that.

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #14 on: April 10, 2015, 02:52:42 AM »
@ Mike we do alot of screwy stuff. some of them short some are several hours. the chest beaters dont like us much lol.

@shake not all of us do the 4+ hour missions. I may be on that long but I like to have some good knife fights. Wed is the night most of us take part in long gv missions. but for the most part we work towards the common goal. ie the gvs drive 2 hours to sneak a base and those of us that dont want to do that will spend 15 min to run them supps in a goon or go pork the base. were still acting as a squad and working together but not wasting 2 hours to drive there. we arent all "hard core" like that.
OH come on boob how many threads did you guys vicariously beat your chest through Wizz? Don't be that guy, otherwise good squad to mess around with.  :cheers:
HamHawk
Wing III-- Pigs on The Wing
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep