Author Topic: Apology for the blown up forum and challenge acepted  (Read 1013 times)

Offline tuba515

• Copper Member
Apology for the blown up forum and challenge acepted
« on: February 24, 2015, 12:26:20 PM »
Point       1.   We didn't want to start a discussion on blowing up a HQ       it was simple look what we did we did something new in AH  ( using artillery tactics on two targets at once   ( it just happend to be HQ) )        OK now that that's done please please please stop trolling another.
I am sorry it turned into a troll forum we did not mean to offend anyone.

point 2.  we are proud that we can do mission like these that are so epic that people cant stop talking about it and/or bring retaliation back at us for it it ads some new action in the MA. Instead of ragequiting and complaining try getting back in the battle and hunting us down (WE DONT MIND) its whant we want  :noid .  I think the pigs on wings took the right course of action in this  and we 49th now have a bounty on are heads (and we actually are exited about it ) we totally accept the challenge and promise to have even more epic missions to support the rook war effort.
Pigs on wings get a big <S> from me. I cant speak for everyone but I really am excited to being hunted <S> :x     :salute       

49Tuba    Lt.col in the 49th fg aces high squad
PS . bring it on I'm hungry for pork     (let the friendly rivalry begin)     :salute :airplane:  :cheers:
« Last Edit: February 24, 2015, 12:35:30 PM by tuba515 »

Offline Tumor

• Platinum Member
      • Wait For It
Re: Apologey for the blown up forum and challenge acepted
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2015, 12:34:17 PM »
"apology"
"Dogfighting is useless"  :Erich Hartmann

Offline tuba515

• Copper Member
Re: Apology for the blown up forum and challenge acepted
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2015, 12:35:04 PM »
I cant spell for nothing lol 

Offline Zimme83

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2015, 12:51:47 PM »
Even if destroying HQ is bad for the game i think thats its worth a  :salute for planning a gv raid to both HQ and shelling them dowm w/o flashing them. That require some planning and out of the box thinking amd its fun so se in the game.
''The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge'' - Stephen Hawking

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2015, 01:13:27 PM »
What is this thread about?

I am serious what is this thread about?

should i start one about shooting ack on bases?
There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2015, 01:26:18 PM »
I should start another about rocket vulching.  heck, I should start one about sinking just about every single cv that I find.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline mikev

• Nickel Member
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2015, 01:27:14 PM »
to think of the amount of time it took to drive a gv on that map to both hq still amazes me. it truly defines EPIC . even though we paid for it the next day I dont believe i have ever seen it done before. i myself hates long drives in a gv  so to do this hats off and  :salute.  now to ray and the 242 sloppy terminators who drove broken wing planes, if you guys could pull something like this off (challenge) and of course film it. you will sell me as the greatest most EPIC fun squad in this game.
1 Of these days you will regret shooting me down.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_R4qb6_RPUc

Offline Lazerr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2015, 01:28:26 PM »
Too late  :neener:

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2015, 01:37:10 PM »
to think of the amount of time it took to drive a gv on that map to both hq still amazes me. it truly defines EPIC . even though we paid for it the next day I dont believe i have ever seen it done before. i myself hates long drives in a gv  so to do this hats off and  :salute.  now to ray and the 242 sloppy terminators who drove broken wing planes, if you guys could pull something like this off (challenge) and of course film it. you will sell me as the greatest most EPIC fun squad in this game.

it's been done many times before.  gv's at hq or city is nothing new.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2015, 01:41:11 PM »
What is this thread about?

I am serious what is this thread about?

should i start one about shooting ack on bases?

Sadly, it's not about pies.
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline SPKmes

• Gold Member
« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2015, 01:54:52 PM »
Tuba  how dare you come in here with an apology and try bring good will to this BBS.... it is not the way.... now fix this right now!!!

It does sound like it was a great organized mission....and it isn't really you guys that they are griping about...people are just frustrated that this is the new way to aggrieve the community....And quite honestly this is all 95% of them are doing it for.
Planned missions like these are a lost treasure of AH... hopefully we are full circle and this type of thing will once again become a larger part of AH again.

Your particular way was, dare I say, ingenious, has been done before and will be done again but not so much that it is watched for...
Between you and the FB's there are new things to watch for... driving M3's across full sectors from a base without a spawn to catch those off guard and take a field is great... amusing and brilliant....I am on to you guys now though   ;)   
« Last Edit: February 24, 2015, 02:31:48 PM by SPKmes »

Offline Dundee

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2015, 02:05:25 PM »
Point       1.   We didn't want to start a discussion on blowing up a HQ       it was simple look what we did we did something new in AH  ( using artillery tactics on two targets at once   ( it just happend to be HQ) )        OK now that that's done please please please stop trolling another.
I am sorry it turned into a troll forum we did not mean to offend anyone.

point 2.  we are proud that we can do mission like these that are so epic that people cant stop talking about it and/or bring retaliation back at us for it it ads some new action in the MA. Instead of ragequiting and complaining try getting back in the battle and hunting us down (WE DONT MIND) its whant we want  :noid .  I think the pigs on wings took the right course of action in this  and we 49th now have a bounty on are heads (and we actually are exited about it ) we totally accept the challenge and promise to have even more epic missions to support the rook war effort.
Pigs on wings get a big <S> from me. I cant speak for everyone but I really am excited to being hunted <S> :x     :salute       

49Tuba    Lt.col in the 49th fg aces high squad
PS . bring it on I'm hungry for pork     (let the friendly rivalry begin)     :salute :airplane:  :cheers:

I want one of these........

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2015, 02:27:29 PM »

and it isn't really you guys that they are griping is about...people are just frustrated that this is the new way to aggrieve the community....And quite honestly this is all 95% of them are doing it for.

Absolutely correct Tongs.  It is not what they did or how they did it.  Actually was pretty creative!  It was the flippant attitude afterwards towards other players thoughts and concerns about the state of gameplay in Aces High.  Judgment has been passed, and punishment begins March 1st.  If you smell pork, RUN.

CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline icepac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2015, 02:47:53 PM »
It was interesting.

I figured out what you guys were up to a couple of months ago and upped a m18 which I ended up getting stuck in the water only a couple of miles from the M3s.

It only took my country 2 hours to react that time after I announced that it was likely GVs at our HQ.

« Last Edit: February 24, 2015, 03:03:22 PM by icepac »

Offline mikev

• Nickel Member
« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2015, 02:57:33 PM »
Absolutely correct Tongs.  It is not what they did or how they did it.  Actually was pretty creative!  It was the flippant attitude afterwards towards other players thoughts and concerns about the state of gameplay in Aces High.  Judgment has been passed, and punishment begins March 1st. If you smell pork, RUN.

starting the smoker March 1st , hehehe not to worry  49ers THE ANGRY DAWGS will be making bacon....

« Last Edit: February 24, 2015, 03:11:03 PM by mikev »
1 Of these days you will regret shooting me down.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_R4qb6_RPUc