Author Topic: Apology for the blown up forum and challenge acepted  (Read 1014 times)

Offline pipz

• Platinum Member
Re: Apology for the blown up forum and challenge acepted
« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2015, 03:37:26 PM »
Zack plays the tuba!  :old:
Silence tells me secretly everything.

Montreal! Free the Pitt Bulls!!!!!

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2015, 03:56:43 PM »
Hey Waystin,

Does this mean one of us Pigs is supposed to run in here and tell everyone to "looky at me" when we get bored and do dumb stuff like that. Didn't Grizz have the muppets follow him on silliness like that and they were just too cool about it to say anything. With exception to their ACM though...... :O

By the way, are Razor's Mossi and Hairdryer out of the shop yet?

Since he won't blow his own horn. He is the only Pig who will fly 4-5 sectors to bag a mission, then get home to land the scalps. In the past that was some of those landings in his Mossi with 10-12 kills. Lately he and Waystin have been training in Hairdryers to do the same thing.

And then those long moonlit drives to strats so we could ambush the train at it's spawn point to keep a strat down......but again, why do we need to come in here and tell mommy about every little accomplishment on the potty?
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline Bobcat81

• Copper Member
« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2015, 04:01:03 PM »
I believe it was the obnoxious chest thumping of a non-49er that let this get out of hand and made it extremely entertaining. Ive flown with the pigs for a bit before I took a hiatus. Had a great time. Fun people. Im currently a 49er, they're some fun people as well. Im mostly in a fighter looking for kills, but occasionally jump in one of the odd-duck missions and have a blast with those too. I wasn't around for the hq mission for which is the source of all this poo-flinging, but anything that sheds light on the ludicrous hq softness I see as a win.

Unfortunately, I gotta take another hiatus for job 1700 miles away, so Ill miss this rivalry. It'll be good for the 49ers, and Pigs alike. Keep plugging away at them fighter skills gents, that's where its at for me anyways.
 :salute to the both of yous

:cheers:
-VIKING9- anti-horde
"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - My Hero
Complacency is death.

Offline Wizz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2015, 05:08:12 PM »
it's been done many times before.  gv's at hq or city is nothing new.

semp
Driving to both HQ'S at the same time, dropping them at the same time, in m3's, without flashing?

you grump no like being blind is what I dink

393rd Bombardment Squadron

CO-Fine
XO-KO

Offline Wizz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2015, 05:09:02 PM »
Absolutely correct Tongs.  It is not what they did or how they did it.  Actually was pretty creative!  It was the flippant attitude afterwards towards other players thoughts and concerns about the state of gameplay in Aces High.  Judgment has been passed, and punishment begins March 1st.  If you smell pork, RUN.
:x
393rd Bombardment Squadron

CO-Fine
XO-KO

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #20 on: February 24, 2015, 09:47:33 PM »
Driving to both HQ'S at the same time, dropping them at the same time, in m3's, without flashing?

you grump no like being blind is what I dink

whatever mission you can think of,  trust me,  it's been done before.  including taking c47's to hq making it flash then see who can last longer :).

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #21 on: February 25, 2015, 01:42:18 AM »
Zack plays the tuba!  :old:

I have reported you!
There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #22 on: February 25, 2015, 10:13:38 AM »
I cant spell for nothing lol

Grammar:  the difference between knowing you're crap and knowing your crap
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline darkzking

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #23 on: February 25, 2015, 12:40:12 PM »
to think of the amount of time it took to drive a gv on that map to both hq still amazes me. it truly defines EPIC . even though we paid for it the next day I dont believe i have ever seen it done before. i myself hates long drives in a gv  so to do this hats off and  :salute.  now to ray and the 242 sloppy terminators who drove broken wing planes, if you guys could pull something like this off (challenge) and of course film it. you will sell me as the greatest most EPIC fun squad in this game.

Only problem with trying that wit our broken wing bombers would be A we woud need like 5 b24s or some b29s then trying to get over there with enough fuel since u wont have wing fuel tanks is another story  :(
raynos32 Leader of the 242nd Sloppy Terminators
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10/
See Rule #4

Offline glzsqd

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #24 on: February 25, 2015, 12:42:45 PM »
Only problem with trying that wit our broken wing bombers would be A we woud need like 5 b24s or some b29s then trying to get over there with enough fuel since u wont have wing fuel tanks is another story  :(

only Need 3 Lancasters, and those can drive just as well as b24s  :t.

The real test would be to RTB lol
See Rule #4

Offline JVboob

• Nickel Member
« Reply #25 on: March 01, 2015, 12:54:08 AM »
I will say with this "bounty" in place and with the help of a squaddie donating me a computer I 49Boob am coming out of retirement to put down the swine rebellion  :airplane:

I have missed being in the skies with all of you and will return around the 10th or so depending on how long it takes to set up this computer and to get internet again. unitl then prepare for the mighty boob to return <S> 49Boob 1st command major brig. Lt. Col., 49th FG
"Sighhhhhhhhhh, office closed do to ice for a day, And I miss a thread like this.."HiTech
Armed N Hammered 2002-2003
JG44 Night Hawks/JV44 Butcher Birds 2003-2009
49th Fighter Group fightn' 49ers Feb2012-present
138th FW Tulsa, OK 2009-2015