Author Topic: Makes Me Sick....  (Read 808 times)

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
Re: Makes Me Sick....
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2015, 02:22:36 PM »
Clean your ears semp.  He said he would like to see your Grandma naked.   :lol
who doesn't I <3 gilfs  :x
HamHawk
Wing III-- Pigs on The Wing
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline ebfd11

• Platinum Member
      • [b]POTW[/b]
« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2015, 04:19:43 PM »
Well Hammy we heard you talking bout your girlfrien on channel too...I found her picture

PIGS ON THE WING 3RD WING

InGame id: LawnDart
RIP Skullman Potzie and BentNail

Offline Copprhed

• Silver Member
« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2015, 04:37:39 PM »
MY EYES!!!! What has been seen CANNOT be unseen!!!!!!
Flight Leader: "Bogeys at 2 o'clock!"
Wingman: "Roger, It's 1:30 now, what do I do 'til then?"

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2015, 05:10:27 PM »
Since that conversation on VOX is all out in the open now. I want someone to explain why they would use arse hair as replacement plugs for Junky's side burns? I still don't understand where they get the transplant plugs from in the first place. It's a squad secret Junky is Elvis's love child, and he's trying to do daddy proud with his looks. He almost has the UhHu's down cold, and that sequined bell bottomed leather flight suit. Vegas may be no more ready than we were.... :O

He just showed up one night after he had been away for a very long time singing the blues about his baby left him, wearing a new flight suit, matching shades, and longggg burns.

And now hair transplants......... :huh
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2015, 05:19:09 PM »
Since that conversation on VOX is all out in the open now. I want someone to explain why they would use arse hair as replacement plugs for Junky's side burns? I still don't understand where they get the transplant plugs from in the first place. It's a squad secret Junky is Elvis's love child, and he's trying to do daddy proud with his looks. He almost has the UhHu's down cold, and that sequined bell bottomed leather flight suit. Vegas may be no more ready than we were.... :O

He just showed up one night after he had been away for a very long time singing the blues about his baby left him, wearing a new flight suit, matching shades, and longggg burns.

And now hair transplants......... :huh

Junky gonna be TCB baby.  Uh-huhhhhh
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!