Author Topic: Stolen Valor  (Read 1972 times)

Offline FLOOB

• Gold Member
Re: Stolen Valor
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2015, 10:35:31 PM »

“Montana seems to me to be what a small boy would think Texas is like from hearing Texans” - John Steinbeck

Offline FBDragon

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2015, 02:41:38 AM »
<SHRAP "read it slower for those that can't pronounce it correctly  *first and foremost a brother in arms FBDragon Ron .. who knows me real world gave me me his login because i never look at the bbs after i catch wind when i get back from a trip and log on and get a message from kippy ... to stop claming im from "Laarng" ... ?lousiana ang? maybe thats what he mean't? .. dumb enough..then my brother ron finds the thread for me and i see AKAK is saying im claming to be from Lousiana ang? "which i would LOVE TO SEE ANY VIDEO OF" .. "alt r" ya know? making such ignorant claims ..... ..considering i have been SHRAP for years and no one can pronounce it right and if you do you probabally dont know me ... considering most call me sharp still ... like all the alchemists... so to set it straight.. i was 188th fighter wing .. fort smith .. arkansas air natl guard... since retired...and the wing as been reduced to predator training as of now and the a10s liquidated. "which kippy or whatever didn't even know .."shocker that AKAK didn't either"............. anyone and everyone that actually knows me knows this... the mere fact this entire immature unfounded conversation has made it this far confounds me... but rest not your weary brains.... this falls under slander and defamation of character .... as my lawer informed me ... ;) have a nice chat kiddos ...
Kommando Nowotny
XO
To Win The Winter Sky
Gl 1/Jg 11

Offline Traveler

• Gold Member
      • 113th Lucky Strikes
« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2015, 08:34:02 AM »
There is http://www.stolenvalor.com/ an group of Vets including myself that uses public military records to verify some claims and vet some claims on bogus DD214 doucments.  They can not do anything about bogus claims on facebook or twitter and don't bother.   Some corporations have used our service to verify military record documents. 
Traveler
Executive Officer
113th LUcky Strikes
http://www.hitechcreations.com/wiki/index.php/113th_Lucky_Strikes

Offline Rich46yo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2015, 09:15:07 AM »
 :O

<SHRAP "read it slower for those that can't pronounce it correctly  *first and foremost a brother in arms FBDragon Ron .. who knows me real world gave me me his login because i never look at the bbs after i catch wind when i get back from a trip and log on and get a message from kippy ... to stop claming im from "Laarng" ... ?lousiana ang? maybe thats what he mean't? .. dumb enough..then my brother ron finds the thread for me and i see AKAK is saying im claming to be from Lousiana ang? "which i would LOVE TO SEE ANY VIDEO OF" .. "alt r" ya know? making such ignorant claims ..... ..considering i have been SHRAP for years and no one can pronounce it right and if you do you probabally dont know me ... considering most call me sharp still ... like all the alchemists... so to set it straight.. i was 188th fighter wing .. fort smith .. arkansas air natl guard... since retired...and the wing as been reduced to predator training as of now and the a10s liquidated. "which kippy or whatever didn't even know .."shocker that AKAK didn't either"............. anyone and everyone that actually knows me knows this... the mere fact this entire immature unfounded conversation has made it this far confounds me... but rest not your weary brains.... this falls under slander and defamation of character .... as my lawer informed me ... ;) have a nice chat kiddos ...
"flying the aircraft of the Red Star"

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #19 on: March 26, 2015, 09:24:16 AM »
Oh no. A law suit.

Offline DaveBB

• Silver Member
« Reply #20 on: March 26, 2015, 11:08:11 AM »

I'd like to solve the puzzle.  This is someone who lived near an A-10 base, or maybe was even an enlisted airmen who worked on a base.  Then with a little knowledge of the workings of the A-10, began claiming to be a pilot in the Louisiana Air National Guard.    There are four major red flags in his quote.  The first is the fact that he chose a base that has changed aircraft.  Nobody to corroborate his claims.  Second he demands proof that he made such outrageous claims.  Third, he threatens to bring in his lawyer.  Fourth, his grammar is horrible.  It's on a middle school level.  Definitely not the education level of a college graduate pilot.

What do I win?
Currently ignoring Vraciu as he is a whoopeeed retard.

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #21 on: March 26, 2015, 11:29:14 AM »
Jay, tell the man what he's won!

He's won a million pesos in Confederate currency and a ride in an A-10 Warthog.

Offline Gman

• Gold Member
« Reply #22 on: March 26, 2015, 11:58:23 AM »
AkAk posted screen shots at the forum that must not be named IIRC, proving what Shrap is now trying to refute.  I'm sure AkAk is losing a lot of sleep over that rambling slander accusation - I agree, this guy's writing and grammar prove he's either using English as a 2nd or 3rd language, or is just proving how unlikely it is he was ever in the USAF in any capacity, what with his inability to pass comms in even a rudimentary fashion.

I hope he didn't have to pay his lawyer the hourly rate for such sage advice.  He states plainly in the screen shots of 200 text that he "flies in the ANG", and when asked what plane, responds "A102c"...uh, what?  Then he literally begs and pleads for AkAk to share his FB info, then asks for his home phone number and address - not a joke.   Hey, it's perfectly reasonable and normal to ask for home address and phone number of somebody you just met while angrily PM'ing that person for shooting you down in a game.

When this kindly offer of information exchange is turned down by Akak, he becomes quite angry.   He also leaves his own FB contact info unsolicited prior to his stomping off, for anyone to look up and get a very good idea of why he's acting in the manner he is.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2015, 12:00:30 PM by Gman »

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #23 on: March 26, 2015, 01:00:54 PM »
I made a mistake, I thought he had mentioned Louisiana ANG but looking at the screenshots, it was Arkansas ANG but other than that, his story is BS.
When asked to show some proof, he squelched me.  Then the next day he sends me a PM and tells me to give him my FB name (I don't use FB) and my phone and email because "he had a few people that wanted to talk to me" and that his "senior was infactuated (think he meant infatuated) with what I said".  In the initial PM he sent me, he said he was "flying" and not retired.

I don't know why he felt it was necessary to send me a PM telling me he was an A-10 "Pig" pilot with an ANG squadron, other than he was trying to score "cool points" with me and thought I'd be awed and wouldn't question his awesomeness. 

"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline DaveBB

• Silver Member
« Reply #24 on: March 26, 2015, 01:11:52 PM »
Stop it Ack-Ack you are going to make his Senior mad and I won't get a ride in his A-10C.

Edit: Nevermind, this guy is legit.  I found him flying his A-10 on YouTube.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2015, 01:14:47 PM by DaveBB »
Currently ignoring Vraciu as he is a whoopeeed retard.

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #25 on: March 26, 2015, 02:53:10 PM »
In case I'm made party to the law suit ... my real name is Inigo Moñtoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die. The six fingered Warthog pilot is mine.

Offline Wolfala

• Platinum Member
« Reply #26 on: March 26, 2015, 02:55:24 PM »
I don't have the attention span of a house plant but after two pages you think there was a name associated with this thread.

So who is it?

the best cure for "wife ack" is to deploy chaff:    $...$$....$....$$$.....$ .....$$$.....$ ....$$

Offline Dragon Tamer

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #27 on: March 26, 2015, 05:12:58 PM »
I don't have the attention span of a house plant but after two pages you think there was a name associated with this thread.

So who is it?

I... forgot...

Your damn avatar is too distracting...  :old:

Offline Puma44

• Platinum Member
« Reply #28 on: March 26, 2015, 05:48:19 PM »
his "senior

He just confirmed his fraud with the term "senior".  No one in the AF uses terminology like that.  Self proofed that he is a fake.

All gave some, Some gave all

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #29 on: March 26, 2015, 06:01:42 PM »

"I remember SHRAP in his A-10 defending
my helicopter from the Cong in Iraq."

- Brian Williams