Author Topic: The most "thirsty" AH player  (Read 5684 times)

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
Re: The most "thirsty" AH player
« Reply #150 on: April 01, 2015, 07:01:04 PM »
I don't get too many large number kill sorties I think maybe 6 or 7 has been my highest I just always do randomly stupid stuff with my airplane and it always seems to be with the chances of a very poor outcome are very high and death usually ensues quickly lol
UrSelf...Pigs On The Wing...Retired

Was me, I bumped a power cord. HiTEch

Offline scott66

• Gold Member
« Reply #151 on: April 01, 2015, 08:29:23 PM »
You guys actually land kills in those flying thingys?
"scott66"        
 XO ThunderHorse Squadron.    

"This place is a psychologist's wet dream".... FishBait

Offline DREDIOCK

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #152 on: April 01, 2015, 08:37:21 PM »
Most Ive done in a D9 was 20 while furballing (with a couple of re-arms) But I have to share credit with those friendlies who were flying around me as they saved my arse on numerous occasions during that run. If any are present that remember it I thank you.

Had 1 18 kill run as I was looking to break 20 but busted a gear turning too sharply on landing. Ticked me off too cause my next flight I landed 7.

Most without Re-arming was I think 14. When Im on my game I can have 10 kill runs fairly regularly. I just havent been on my game in a while and have been in something of a slump lately. Particularly aim wise. LOL
Death is no easy answer
For those who wish to know
Ask those who have been before you
What fate the future holds
It ain't pretty

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #153 on: April 01, 2015, 10:07:04 PM »
10 kills, not vulching or easy picking is pretty hard...especially for the average player. My most memorable run was 8 in a 152 where all the kills were pretty even fights, won a 2v1 where the 2 51s had alt on me. Most of my other high kill runs were the fights where it's like shooting fish in a coffee cup.
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline hgtonyvi

• Silver Member
« Reply #154 on: April 02, 2015, 06:20:31 AM »
My best was 39 kills in the C-hog.
CO of the Hell Hounds. In Game: Rud3boi
*Ain't no grave can hold my body down.*

Top German Ace of Pantelleria 1943
            6./JG 27- 109G-2

Offline Vinkman

• Gold Member
« Reply #155 on: April 06, 2015, 01:02:57 PM »
Who is John Galt?

Offline MrRiplEy[H]

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #156 on: April 07, 2015, 03:17:55 AM »
10 kills, not vulching or easy picking is pretty hard...especially for the average player. My most memorable run was 8 in a 152 where all the kills were pretty even fights, won a 2v1 where the 2 51s had alt on me. Most of my other high kill runs were the fights where it's like shooting fish in a coffee cup.

The average player struggles to land even 2.
Definiteness of purpose is the starting point of all achievement. –W. Clement Stone

Offline FX1

• Silver Member
« Reply #157 on: April 07, 2015, 12:48:59 PM »
56 kills no vulches 3 rearms in a tempest. I need to find that video and post it. I really dont think that with such low numbers in main that it would be really hard to do a multiple sortie with that many kills. I did a 68 kill sortie that next month but got shot down during the landing by a very pissed la7 guy named shane. He wasn't very happy with me.

Offline Wiley

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #158 on: April 07, 2015, 01:06:39 PM »
In the MA I rarely if ever rearm.  I also rarely go looking for the vulch.  My record I believe is 7 in a 152.  Just right place, right time, right opponents.  I've tied that several times, but never beaten it.

Ripley's right.  As Lusche has often commented, the "average" AH player is nowhere near as good as a lot of people seem to think he is.

Wiley.
If you think you are having a 1v1 in the Main Arena, your SA has failed you.

JG11

Offline MajWoody

• Gold Member
« Reply #159 on: April 07, 2015, 01:41:31 PM »
56 kills no vulches 3 rearms in a tempest. I need to find that video and post it. I really dont think that with such low numbers in main that it would be really hard to do a multiple sortie with that many kills. I did a 68 kill sortie that next month but got shot down during the landing by a very pissed la7 guy named shane. He wasn't very happy with me.
Hiya FX,
I have it if you want it.   :aok
Lets keep the stupid to a minimum.
Old Age and Treachery, will overcome youth and skill EVERYTIME

Offline FX1

• Silver Member
« Reply #160 on: April 07, 2015, 06:19:18 PM »
Please!! RonnyNelson@gmail.com

Offline Butcher

• Platinum Member
« Reply #161 on: April 07, 2015, 09:52:47 PM »

Most favored mission for me was upping a P-51 to chase down a person who tends to vulch in 262's and run home; I headed towards the nearest Bish base where I suspected he would "run" too, to my dismiss 5 Me-262's were upping, shot all 5 down - i also got chased down by an La-7, but was out of ammo so I was more then happy with my kills :)
JG 52

Offline WW1965

• Zinc Member
« Reply #162 on: April 08, 2015, 04:28:29 AM »
Was hoping this was about adult beverages.....carry on  :cheers:

Yeah, if we're not shooting at each other, we're downing one for each other..   :cheers:

Offline WW1965

• Zinc Member
« Reply #163 on: April 08, 2015, 04:33:11 AM »
not to some...that's all that matters...you know numbers are everything ;)

personally I think the MA is practice for FSO :azn:

:aok :aok

Offline WW1965

• Zinc Member
« Reply #164 on: April 08, 2015, 04:39:32 AM »
"If you really wanted to..."

Thats a key statement when discussing landing 10+ kill sorties. My idea of fun gameplay isn't conducive to getting that many in one sortie or getting home that often. And, when I do get home the plane is usually missing too many parts to be worth re-arming.  If their are 200 guys playing, there are 200 different approaches to the game.

:aok  couldn't have said it better   :cheers: