Author Topic: The remarkable airplane that failed.  (Read 4708 times)

Offline PR3D4TOR

• Gold Member
Re: The remarkable airplane that failed.
« Reply #165 on: May 08, 2015, 05:28:31 PM »
Yes because American (Boeing, MD) merged with Airways (Bus).   And Continental (Boeing) merged with United (Boeing, Bus).

It was NOT an indigenous choice. 

737 > A320

Irrelevant. There are more than a thousand A320 family aircraft operating in North America and no fatal accidents. American Airlines Flight 587 that you mentioned is in fact the only fatal accident of any Airbus type ever in North America. And it was an old non-FBW A300.
No gods or kings. Only Predator.

Online Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #166 on: May 08, 2015, 05:32:41 PM »
Irrelevant. There are more than a thousand A320 family aircraft operating in North America and no fatal accidents. American Airlines Flight 587 that you mentioned is in fact the only fatal accident of any Airbus type ever in North America. And it was an old non-FBW A300.

Duh.

I guess you missed my mention of it as a 300. 

Look Bubba, I have five jet types and over 10,000 hours in turbojets.    I didn't fall off a stump yesterday.   

Again.  Airbus sucks.  Thankfully you guys kill people outside the U.S.      I won't fly a Bus. 

They crash plenty.  Where they crash is irrelevant.

But again. I shot you down with facts and you do this.     :bolt:
« Last Edit: May 08, 2015, 05:35:42 PM by Vraciu »
”KILLER V”
Charter Member of the P-51 Mustang Skin Mafia
- THE DAMNED -
King of the Hill Champ Tour 219 - Win Percentage 100
"1v1 Skyyr might be the best pilot ever to play the game." - Via PM, Name Redacted

Offline PR3D4TOR

• Gold Member
« Reply #167 on: May 08, 2015, 05:35:15 PM »
You seem to be a bit confused as to what constitutes a "fact". But that's ok. :)
No gods or kings. Only Predator.