Author Topic: Congratulations Rud3boi!  (Read 2798 times)

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
Re: Congratulations Rud3boi!
« Reply #30 on: April 05, 2015, 06:23:48 PM »
F4Us are indeed easy.

easy to kill. :aok

Offline Krupinski

• Gold Member
      • Twitch
« Reply #31 on: April 05, 2015, 06:28:23 PM »
I had my best night ever in the F4U4... no specifics but it was epic. Truly epic... not the overly used version of epic.  :joystick:

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #32 on: April 05, 2015, 06:37:45 PM »
I had my best night ever in the F4U4... no specifics but it was epic. Truly epic... not the overly used version of epic.  :joystick:

lol...
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Krupinski

• Gold Member
      • Twitch
« Reply #33 on: April 05, 2015, 06:48:07 PM »
 :D

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #34 on: April 05, 2015, 06:53:10 PM »

that is you..you are not average...

we are talking average player here in terms of "easy to use" 

I will go so far as to say the term "easymode" can only used for Vets....someone who comes to AH with no prior knowledge or flight sim experience....NO plane is easy mode even the spits....

once you have been fighting.... I mean actually fighting..... not make a living ganging and vulching....once you have been doing that for a good 2 years most planes are easy mode....once you have been doing it for a few years to 10 they all are....

and that's why it does not matter what you or Junky can do in the F4U...and the fact that you guys can make it lethal in no way shape or form makes that plane in the hands of someone inexperienced lethal.

the average player is better then the noob....but stands NO chance against the fighting Vet in any plane match-up (unless its an extreme difference)

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #35 on: April 05, 2015, 07:23:49 PM »

I will go so far as to say the term "easymode" can only used for Vets....someone who comes to AH with no prior knowledge or flight sim experience....NO plane is easy mode even the spits....

once you have been fighting.... I mean actually fighting..... not make a living ganging and vulching....once you have been doing that for a good 2 years most planes are easy mode....once you have been doing it for a few years to 10 they all are....

and that's why it does not matter what you or Junky can do in the F4U...and the fact that you guys can make it lethal in no way shape or form makes that plane in the hands of someone inexperienced lethal.

the average player is better then the noob....but stands NO chance against the fighting Vet in any plane match-up (unless its an extreme difference)

There are some that have done it from their first day though :devil
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #36 on: April 05, 2015, 07:37:56 PM »
There are some that have done it from their first day though :devil

:rofl

whats that saying..."ahh.... I was born at night....just not last night...." :old:

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #37 on: April 05, 2015, 08:07:00 PM »

So we are talking about guys who have a general understanding of how E works, so I'm right.

A hog has the same attributes as say a P51/Dora but can turn with the best of them(Spits/KI/109), yea it doesn't have acceleration but it really isn't that much of a burden in the MA.

I wouldn't say it's as easy a an LA or Spit but in my book it comes before N1K for easy mode(N1Ks generally are the HO every chance crowd)

BTW Rud3boi, fun F4U-1 fights last night, trying to call me out drunk wasn't very smart if you were going for the W :aok
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline glzsqd

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #38 on: April 05, 2015, 08:12:12 PM »
The -1 ain't easy mode.
See Rule #4

Offline darkzking

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #39 on: April 05, 2015, 09:06:07 PM »
Hogs are easy mode fly the p39 :devil
raynos32 Leader of the 242nd Sloppy Terminators
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10/
See Rule #4

Offline hgtonyvi

• Silver Member
« Reply #40 on: April 05, 2015, 09:55:00 PM »
LMAO, junky i was actually drunk lol. I drank a whole bottle of grey goose while flying last night. BTW F4u-1 isn't easy. It takes patients and timing with that plane. Its very slow. I would say easy mode are Spits, 109, yaks, n1k.
CO of the Hell Hounds. In Game: Rud3boi
*Ain't no grave can hold my body down.*

Top German Ace of Pantelleria 1943
            6./JG 27- 109G-2

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #41 on: April 05, 2015, 10:20:59 PM »
LMAO, junky i was actually drunk lol. I drank a whole bottle of grey goose while flying last night. BTW F4u-1 isn't easy. It takes patients and timing with that plane. Its very slow. I would say easy mode are Spits, 109, yaks, n1k.
I believe you, you tried to tell me you were a General.
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #42 on: April 06, 2015, 01:06:49 AM »
WTG Rud3!  :salute

You should join the #1 squadron and fly the game with the most elite pilots in Aces High, Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican.
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Biggamer

• Nickel Member
« Reply #43 on: April 06, 2015, 02:49:54 AM »
wtg rudeboi  :salute now fly the F6F more its easy mode too  :t
G3-MF

Offline hgtonyvi

• Silver Member
« Reply #44 on: April 06, 2015, 02:29:04 PM »
I believe you, you tried to tell me you were a General.
LMAO Pay no attention to that.
CO of the Hell Hounds. In Game: Rud3boi
*Ain't no grave can hold my body down.*

Top German Ace of Pantelleria 1943
            6./JG 27- 109G-2