Author Topic: Has anyone tried the new Corsair peripherals?  (Read 746 times)

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
Has anyone tried the new Corsair peripherals?
« on: September 10, 2016, 11:09:27 AM »
Specifically the Strafe, Scimitar, and Void.

I just dumped Razer for good yesterday after having many issues with my Naga, and my Blackwidow Chroma crapping the bed. I ordered the Strafe and Scimitar, hoping they are better than those Razer products.
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
Re: Has anyone tried the new Corsair peripherals?
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2016, 12:01:22 PM »
Specifically the Strafe, Scimitar, and Void.

I just dumped Razer for good yesterday after having many issues with my Naga, and my Blackwidow Chroma crapping the bed. I ordered the Strafe and Scimitar, hoping they are better than those Razer products.

I went ROCCAT (preordered the Tyon and also have the RYOS Mk Pro) after my Naga issue with both Razer and Newegg.   But, I know quite a few friends with Corsair mice/keyboards and they do not have any issues.   The only Razer product I have, is the Orbweaver for Mechwarrior, Battlefield 1, World of Tanks and other games.   

You should be fine and enjoy the new products.
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Gman

• Gold Member
Re: Has anyone tried the new Corsair peripherals?
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2016, 10:21:03 PM »
My Razer stuff is all in the closet now too.  I've tried the Strafe, and the Corsair mice - IMO the Strafe is a decent mech keyboard, and Corsair's mouse you rarely hear any major negs over.  I've never tried the Scimitar as it's just personal pref regarding those multi button mice for me, but their other models in that 65 series are fantastic, very highly rated if you look around, and I found them to be good when I've tried them out.  I've stuck with Steel Series for my mice as they are just simple yet effective, but I wouldn't be upset if I had to use Corsair mice either.  Roccat makes really good perifs too IMO, I have a Cherry Blue KB of theirs and from what I've seen just trying them in the store, their headphones look really good too.

You won't be disappointed with either - what Strafe model did you get?
« Last Edit: September 12, 2016, 10:23:19 PM by Gman »