Author Topic: Unable to download  (Read 289 times)

Offline Serenity

• Platinum Member
Unable to download
« on: July 31, 2015, 03:59:34 PM »
I'm running into a problem downloading the complete alpha from the stickied link. I keep getting an error saying "Failed- system busy". For the sake of diagnostics, I downloaded just the patch, the full current game, and a few other random other things from the internet, all of which downloaded successfully on the first try, leading me to believe it's not my system that is having trouble. Any idea what I can do to get the alpha?

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
Re: Unable to download
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2015, 04:12:24 PM »
I'm running into a problem downloading the complete alpha from the stickied link. I keep getting an error saying "Failed- system busy". For the sake of diagnostics, I downloaded just the patch, the full current game, and a few other random other things from the internet, all of which downloaded successfully on the first try, leading me to believe it's not my system that is having trouble. Any idea what I can do to get the alpha?

Try a different browser.  The Google folks think this might be an extension issue.  I see this reported at a lot of different gaming sites.

The difference in the files you mentioned is the Alpha is 1.5GB.  This can cause things to happen smaller files will not show.

The error is not coming from the server.  It is a browser error.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2015, 04:14:35 PM by Skuzzy »
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com