Author Topic: Flag bugs  (Read 233 times)

Offline F77

• Copper Member
Flag bugs
« on: August 01, 2015, 06:31:04 AM »
Good morning!

Flying out of the tank town bases with Copprhed, Cannukk and Bustr last night having great fun.  Found a few bugs with the flags.  Flying out of V2 in a spitfire IX we managed to retrieve the flag and drop it back at the base.  I then switched to the 17lbr field gun and then somehow managed to pick up the flag in the field gun.  I then brought up a hurri1, instantly got the flag attached on the runway, got the 30 second warning, but then the flag instantly dropped and moved in to the middle of nowhere.

Also noted that the muzzleflash is absent from the 37mm field gun.

Updates installed ok, running at 15-17 fps with everything off which is an improvement.  Trees are much better, not flickering in to reality - didn't even realise.  Water rendering is still an issue but may just be my machine as occassionally in the past it has rendered fine one login, an not the next within the same update.

Regards,

Leonard
« Last Edit: August 01, 2015, 06:32:47 AM by F77 »

Offline Chilli

• Platinum Member
Re: Flag bugs
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2015, 07:51:24 AM »
Bug or Feature?  :headscratch:  In the distance the penant is outlined in pink.  As you come in closer it reverts to actual colors with no pink outline.

Should be another thread:  But TBM gunner sights don't seem to be scaling correctly.  Aiming to right, the bullet stream goes to the right of center.  More obvious when aiming to the left, the bullet streams push out to the left of center.

A separate issue than tail gunner sights, but pilot gunsight is slightly off center.