Author Topic: White teenager shot in back  (Read 6438 times)

Offline mbailey

• Platinum Member
Re: White teenager shot in back
« Reply #120 on: August 13, 2015, 05:44:21 PM »
whats the penalty for owning a firearm (handgun) without license in PA...? Massachusetts is s commonwealth as well if that makes any difference...

You don't need a license to own a handgun or any gun in PA.  2 forms to fill out (Federal and state) , one phone call to the PA instant check and go home with it the same day (entire process takes about 20 mins. You do need a conceal carry permit to carry one concealed, but open carry is legal.
Mbailey
80th FS "Headhunters"

Ichi Go Ichi E
Character is like a tree and reputation like its shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.

When the game is over, the Kings and Pawns all go into the same box.

Offline Someguy63

• Gold Member
« Reply #121 on: August 13, 2015, 05:46:29 PM »
i always thought you were you had me....

You are joking right? You just said the reason I would not say the kid in the picture is a thug is because I'm black, when I say you're wrong you come up this this^^?

I'm not sure if you're purposely being obtuse or just have a low ability in the reading comprehension department.
Anarchy
#Taterz
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Imagination rules the world"

Offline craz07

• Silver Member
« Reply #122 on: August 13, 2015, 05:48:16 PM »
You don't need a license to own a handgun or any gun in PA.  2 forms to fill out (Federal and state) , one phone call to the PA instant check and go home with it the same day (entire process takes about 20 mins. You do need a conceal carry permit to carry one concealed, but open carry is legal.

oh really i didn't know anything about that, good to know
Don't let others drag you down with their own hatred and fear

Offline craz07

• Silver Member
« Reply #123 on: August 13, 2015, 05:49:48 PM »
You are joking right? You just said the reason I would not say the kid in the picture is a thug is because I'm black, when I say you're wrong you come up this this^^?

I'm not sure if you're purposely being obtuse or just have a low ability in the reading comprehension department.

i'm sorry if i thought you were something else than what you were not my intention

Offline Someguy63

• Gold Member
« Reply #124 on: August 13, 2015, 05:57:01 PM »
i'm sorry if i thought you were something else than what you were not my intention

Apology accepted.
Anarchy
#Taterz
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Imagination rules the world"

Offline craz07

• Silver Member
« Reply #125 on: August 13, 2015, 05:58:44 PM »
let me let go of your mind with this melody

enjoy

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #126 on: August 13, 2015, 06:14:17 PM »
because you are black

I am blackish :old:
There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline Scherf

• Gold Member
« Reply #127 on: August 13, 2015, 06:25:00 PM »
Anyway, full-auto or not, assuming some hotheads take it on themselves to loot a Walgreens in front of the AR-15 guys, latter open fire, hit and kill a looter - normal murder prosecution or are they actually operating under some kind of special legal arrangement?
... missions were to be met by the commitment of alerted swarms of fighters, composed of Me 109's and Fw 190's, that were strategically based to protect industrial installations. The inferior capabilities of these fighters against the Mosquitoes made this a hopeless and uneconomical effort. 1.JD KTB

Offline craz07

• Silver Member
« Reply #128 on: August 13, 2015, 06:28:19 PM »
special prosecution under protection of property i say... i don't know what the law is in missouri is though...

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #129 on: August 13, 2015, 06:28:36 PM »
These guys aren't wandering around a peaceful neighborhood. They are in an area of KNOWN violence, knowing the police CANNOT adequately protect people or property. If you were to stay there with anything BUT an AR-15 and at least 4 mags, I'd think you were mentally deficient. This wasn't some Sunday stroll, or the million man march. They KNEW violence would ensue, and they attempted to diffuse it in areas of innocent victims. You don't take a bolt action rifle to riot, especially one even the police can't control. The local citizens and businesses were happy to have the oath keepers there as their only real line of defense. They were professional, respectful, and they did their jobs preventing violence where they stood their beat, without hurting anyone or breaking any laws.

Fear does not trump truth.

Who asked them to come?   which local businesses?  Did the police ask for thier help?  I've seen nothing to suggest they were asked to assist.  Feel free to point me to that information.  Only thing I've seen was that they said a reporter asked them although he claimed he had not.  Has something new come to light?  Who decided it was thier job?

Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline mbailey

• Platinum Member
« Reply #130 on: August 13, 2015, 06:34:28 PM »
Anyway, full-auto or not, assuming some hotheads take it on themselves to loot a Walgreens in front of the AR-15 guys, latter open fire, hit and kill a looter - normal murder prosecution or are they actually operating under some kind of special legal arrangement?

Murder charge more than likely 1st degree.  They could not do anything to protect the Walgreens.  If it were their business or home it's different.  Or if it were self defense.... But a prosecutor would have an easy time convicting them of (more than likely) a lesser murder charge/manslaughter   You can't go looking for trouble 
« Last Edit: August 13, 2015, 07:02:51 PM by mbailey »
Mbailey
80th FS "Headhunters"

Ichi Go Ichi E
Character is like a tree and reputation like its shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.

Offline craz07

• Silver Member
« Reply #131 on: August 13, 2015, 06:36:49 PM »
mbailey is always looking for that hit

Offline craz07

• Silver Member
« Reply #132 on: August 13, 2015, 06:39:20 PM »
we've all toked a ton and we need to  know who the efff is out of hand/control. cuz if we don't i'd die without you...... lol
« Last Edit: August 13, 2015, 06:49:39 PM by craz07 »

Offline mbailey

• Platinum Member
« Reply #133 on: August 13, 2015, 07:08:17 PM »
mbailey is always looking for that hit

Actually use to teach a conceal carry class in conjunction with a retired Judge and retired Cou nty District Attorney.  I did the mechanics and shooting portion, they did the legal end/ramifications of a self defense oriented shooting
Mbailey
80th FS "Headhunters"

Ichi Go Ichi E

Offline craz07

• Silver Member
« Reply #134 on: August 13, 2015, 07:12:28 PM »
do you  still do it is that the question...?