Author Topic: Windows 10 Issue - no span displays for nVidia cards...  (Read 766 times)

Offline Mister Fork

• AvA Staff Member
  • Platinum Member
Windows 10 Issue - no span displays for nVidia cards...
« on: August 12, 2015, 12:30:44 AM »
Yep - my new Win10 OS and the nVidia drivers will not span across my 3 displays. It's broken.

But Win10 sure seems pretty spank. :)
"Games are meant to be fun and fair but fighting a war is neither." - HiTech

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
Re: Windows 10 Issue - no span displays for nVidia cards...
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2015, 05:43:35 AM »
Did you try Nvidia Surround as in this link?

http://nvidia.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2667/~/how-do-i-setup-3d-vision-surround%3F

. . . and it still failed?
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline Bino

• Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2015, 08:47:47 AM »
Hmmm... no issues here with three displays running on one card. Config problem on your end?  *shrug*

"The plural of 'anecdote' is not 'data'." - Randy Pausch

PC Specs

Offline Mister Fork

• AvA Staff Member
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2015, 08:07:42 PM »
Ok, tried messing around with a few settings...and presto it worked...but it was zoomed in. Right click screen > Display Settings > Display > Customize Your display screen - it was zoomed in at 150% by default. WTFH.  Nice default setting win10/nvidia...

And Alpha works pretty smooth.  :aok

I gotta say, with older age, being a PC whiz like I used to be is getting harder and harder all the time...  :old:
« Last Edit: August 12, 2015, 08:12:13 PM by Mister Fork »
"Games are meant to be fun and fair but fighting a war is neither." - HiTech

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2015, 05:50:30 PM »
You may find that as Microsoft releases new updates (that you can't stop and that MS does not explain in detail) and as Nvidia releases updates (through GeForce Experience) that SLI and/or Surround will be turned off and need to be adjusted/activated again. MS is being rather dictatorial about this.
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.