Author Topic: sPYING  (Read 5020 times)

Offline seano

• Copper Member
sPYING
« on: August 23, 2015, 04:29:30 PM »
ITS NOT SPYING WHEN YOU SEE AN NOE FROM YOUR OWN CV'S RADAR. AND GETTING ACCUSED OF CHEATING KIND OF SUCKS. THEN LOSING CHAT PRIVELEGES, WELL I GUESS SOME UNHAPPY BISH CONTROLS CHAT PRIVELEGES. GET BETTER AT THE GAME AND YOU WONT DIE SO MUCH, YOUR MISSIONS WONT FAIL SO MUCH, AND YOU CAN HAVE AS MUCH FUN AS ME.

Offline seano

• Copper Member
Re: sPYING
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2015, 04:47:53 PM »
ITS NOT CHEATING FOR KNOWING TACTICS OF THE ENEMY.

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2015, 05:00:16 PM »
It is, however a war crime, when your caps lock is broken :aok
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline pembquist

• Silver Member
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2015, 05:03:10 PM »
Ahhh. But it is cheating to use all caps.

Damn you guppy.

On the serious side there is no arguing with conspiracy theorists. They are the water, you are the ducks back.
Pies not kicks.

Offline jeep00

• Silver Member
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2015, 05:05:21 PM »
Finding and jumping a mission and being called a cheat is one of the best ways to enjoy yourself. If you were mass reported and lost chat, email hitech. If you responded inappropriately to their whining then a) they win and b) chat loss is your fault. Oh and c) this thread means you aren't having as much as you are.

Offline Peanut1

• Nickel Member
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2015, 06:07:22 PM »
ITS NOT SPYING WHEN YOU SEE AN NOE FROM YOUR OWN CV'S RADAR. AND GETTING ACCUSED OF CHEATING KIND OF SUCKS. THEN LOSING CHAT PRIVELEGES, WELL I GUESS SOME UNHAPPY BISH CONTROLS CHAT PRIVELEGES. GET BETTER AT THE GAME AND YOU WONT DIE SO MUCH, YOUR MISSIONS WONT FAIL SO MUCH, AND YOU CAN HAVE AS MUCH FUN AS ME.
Why is it always you getting blamed?? Two same guys! Always show up! Who happen to switch sides OFTEN at times of mish planning. Just play faithfull or continue to be one of the more hated players! 

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2015, 06:23:52 PM »
The best response to confusion about losing chat privileges is emailing support. Complaining on the BB is not useful.

Offline Grin

• Zinc Member
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2015, 06:42:14 PM »
A certain other individual, when I was on rooks and he was on bishops, PMd another rook with the location of yesterday's mid day bishop Lancaster raid. That's spying for sure, too. He'll keep denying it, but everyone knows he is a spy now.

Offline seano

• Copper Member
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2015, 06:52:36 PM »
WELL, THIS WILL GET UGLIER BEFORE IT GETS BETTER. BISH, BE PREPARED TO LOSE ALL YOUR MOJO, MASS CHAT REPORTING COMING YOUR WAY. WE, AS KNIGHTS, WILL UNITE TO SHUT YOU DOWN.

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2015, 07:00:13 PM »
uh oh  :x

Offline seano

• Copper Member
« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2015, 07:05:56 PM »
Why is it always you getting blamed?? Two same guys! Always show up! Who happen to switch sides OFTEN at times of mish planning. Just play faithfull or continue to be one of the more hated players!

I USUALLY ONLY SWITCH BETWEEN ROOK AND KNIGHTS. I GO TO WICHEVER SIDE BISH NEED TO DOMINATE TO WIN THE MAP. I USUALLY ONLY FIGHT AGAINST BISH, SINCE THEY ARE EASIER KILLS AND HAVE VERRY NARROW MINDED TACTICS, POP RADAR, WAIT FOR NOE RAID.

Offline Peanut1

• Nickel Member
« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2015, 07:27:11 PM »
WELL, THIS WILL GET UGLIER BEFORE IT GETS BETTER. BISH, BE PREPARED TO LOSE ALL YOUR MOJO, MASS CHAT REPORTING COMING YOUR WAY. WE, AS KNIGHTS, WILL UNITE TO SHUT YOU DOWN.
Yes Yes great plan. Im sure hitech is good with that.

Offline Someguy63

• Gold Member
« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2015, 07:31:10 PM »

Play faithful. :rofl
Anarchy
#Taterz
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Imagination rules the world"

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2015, 07:32:24 PM »
Trying to talk to the Mods in the game is never encouraged and historically turns out poorly for the individual . While sadly you can be mass reported and the system process must take it seriously. If Hitech were concerned with spying, we would not have the ability to create multiple accounts, communicate across countries, outside VOX servers, chat programs, e-mail, along with your home\cel phone would have to be banned if he were concerned. Hitech is powerful enough to force us to give up all of that while we are logged into the game......WoW... :O

And what if my neighbor and I fly on two different countries, can see each other through our windows, and want to use a dry erase marker to write notes to each other on our windows while we are flying?.....hire the local mafia all around the world to station goons in everyone's neighborhood based on your credit card? That would be a fast way to go broke.

POTW over the last two years launched three very secret NOE missions we made sure no one could guess we were in route. All three got intercepted while we were still on the deck short of our popup point. Eventually from players for the other countries we found out it was not spies, just a CV group at maximum range we didn't account for every time. Should have heard our spies grousing each time.

bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline Busher

• Gold Member
« Reply #14 on: August 23, 2015, 07:45:15 PM »

wondering if he can spell "OCD"  :cheers:
Being male, an accident of birth. Being a man, a matter of age. Being a gentleman, a matter of choice.