Author Topic: My Apologies for my Locked Thread, but...  (Read 7161 times)

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
Re: My Apologies for my Locked Thread, but...
« Reply #60 on: October 07, 2015, 02:04:32 PM »
Thanks Skuzzy, Sir! for explaining the reason why AH has its own separate dueling arena...

Although, most any new player would have figured the standing rules even though they aren't posted, with in their 2 week trial...

TC
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline Canspec

• Silver Member
« Reply #61 on: October 07, 2015, 02:06:53 PM »
You should see the two hours he cut out.  :D
I did try to ruin skyyrs fight. How many times has he ruined other's fights? It's not a rule to jump in on someones fight so I will jump in on his fight. Sure, It's not the nicest thing to do, But if it's not against the rules I will do it.  We didn't get our tulips handed to us, Sure we got killed some but we also killed some.

So...the truth comes out.....you jumped in on Skyyr and TC's private fight and got your arnoldes handed to you by Skyyr........end of story
Gnat

Offline glzsqd

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #62 on: October 07, 2015, 02:57:19 PM »
i can pee farther than you.

My crap is bigger than yours! It also smells Good!
See Rule #4

Offline Delirium

• Platinum Member
« Reply #63 on: October 07, 2015, 02:57:30 PM »
Yet another thread that blatantly depicts why our numbers are at an all time low.
Delirium
80th "Headhunters"
Retired AH Trainer (but still teach the P38 selectively)

I found an air leak in my inflatable sheep and plugged the hole! Honest!

Offline JMD413

• Zinc Member
« Reply #64 on: October 07, 2015, 03:41:24 PM »
That's some dang fine flying!  Now I got the itch to fly after watching that video, probably will log on tonight.  <S> TC & Skyrr.
Venom

Offline pastorblok

• Zinc Member
      • FRONT LINE WARRIORS
« Reply #65 on: October 07, 2015, 04:35:30 PM »
 :old: I had a great time killing the enemy, It didn't really matter what their names were / are. I know that my friend Skyyr and I dominated that fight and even set ourselves at handicaps just to make it interesting... They did kill me(maybe us) a few when they upped tempests... when we upped them vs them they had no chance. I love setting up kills for my squad mates... almost more than killing myself.. I love that set up man role. And so I did, one after another.. then when going to 25% fuel.. well.. y'all already know... All in all.. I had a blast as I always do.. live or die... But I'd rather live and land. Thanks for the great times HiTECH and n this case.. those 9ers.../// :neener:
« Last Edit: October 07, 2015, 04:37:08 PM by pastorblok »
!!!BeeLowK!!!

Offline glzsqd

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #66 on: October 07, 2015, 04:40:39 PM »
Yet another thread that blatantly depicts why our numbers are at an all time low.

:lipsrsealed:
See Rule #4

Offline Copprhed

• Silver Member
« Reply #67 on: October 07, 2015, 04:43:41 PM »
Skyrr knows that I'm not a fan of his, but in the case of the 49, knowing that they were griefing him(their normal modus operendi) by interrupting a private duel(that Skuzzy has posted 3 or 4 times) that was breaking a rule), and still insisting that a: he killed Skyyr a bunch, b: that there is no rule, I think this whole thing is hilarious. Skyrr, at some point, I would like to have a private duel with you, so that we can get to know each other a bit, and so that I can possibly learn a thing or two. Being that I know and you know our history dating all the way back through FA, this is no small concession. I do it at the recommendation of one of your squadmates, and a good friend of mine.
Flight Leader: "Bogeys at 2 o'clock!"
Wingman: "Roger, It's 1:30 now, what do I do 'til then?"

Offline Zimme83

• Gold Member
« Reply #68 on: October 07, 2015, 04:47:13 PM »
After having seen the film i put my vote on Skyyr as a winner, it is no doubt about hwo the better pilot is.
''The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge'' - Stephen Hawking

Offline glzsqd

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #69 on: October 07, 2015, 04:52:22 PM »
This reminds me of the time when the player who hijacked Dolby's handle interrupted a 2v2 bout between the real Dolby , me and a few friends. So I totally understand how skyyr feelz when some smeg smellers crash a private fight in the DA after being asked to leave.

Sure wish we knew who the culprit was, but we never did get to the bottom bottom Dolby's stolen handle did we?
« Last Edit: October 07, 2015, 05:19:18 PM by glzsqd »
See Rule #4

Offline Goat1

• Nickel Member
« Reply #70 on: October 07, 2015, 05:15:06 PM »
Thanks for some fun reading while I'm at work loading S/W

Goat
"Go in close, and when you think you are too close, go in closer." — Major Thomas B. 'Tommy' McGuire, USAAF

Offline Zimme83

• Gold Member
« Reply #71 on: October 07, 2015, 07:27:58 PM »
But I would claim that im the best stick, Skyyr havent killed me a single time in the DA.
''The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge'' - Stephen Hawking

Offline TonyJoey

• Silver Member

Offline mbailey

• Platinum Member
Mbailey
80th FS "Headhunters"

Ichi Go Ichi E
Character is like a tree and reputation like its shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.

When the game is over, the Kings and Pawns all go into the same box.

Offline SlipKnt

• Gold Member
« Reply #74 on: October 08, 2015, 01:00:10 PM »
When G3-MF is assigned fighters in FSO, we often go to the DA and select a field far away from the pond action so we can train as a squad.  Custom arena is too small tor our numbers at times. 

From time to time a non squaddie will come over.  Some will ask if it is okay and some don't and ignore our requests to disengage or go away. 

We offer that if you want to come over and play in the sandbox we created for our FSO environment, please fly the plane set we ask you too.  There is a reason we are flying there.  We are in EW planes and don't appreciate people showing up in a N1K, C-Hog, or other cannon planes that have that type of advantage.  We are training in and against the plane sets of FSO for that mission.

If we see an odd plane in flight, we disengage each other and allow him to get jumped and shot down over and over and over until they leave.

But truth is, if you are not in the pond, doing the mass furball thing and you see action somewhere else in the DA, chances are you are initially not welcome unless you PM them and ask if it is okay first.

DCS:
SlipKnoT
vCSG-3, VMA-513 Flying Nightmares (AV8B)