Author Topic: Wish - NPC Squadron Assignment  (Read 1138 times)

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
Re: Wish - NPC Squadron Assignment
« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2015, 06:21:01 PM »
Crabby,

In NorCal some of the ranchers have a metal horse trough sitting with a pile of burning wood at one end as a people boil,,,errr, red neck hot tub. I used to hot tub my Chesapeake bay blue crabs in beer........

But, I digress, 715 is a very good writer, especially his ability to take the very large holistic image of your CM and mission mental architecture. And break it down into discreet object relational constructs for the audience to understand.

You are good at it if forced to do it. It's more persuasive and less time wasteful if you don't have to be forced.
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline 715

• Silver Member
Re: Wish - NPC Squadron Assignment
« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2015, 11:46:51 PM »
It was a bug, if a clutter didn't have an LOD, then it would make a draw call with negative number of triangles. For some reason this broke your drivers, but not everyone else. Your telling about the corn, gave us a place to look for a difference between clutter types and then where to start looking in the code.

HiTech

Thanks.  And thanks for the cross hair in the Terrain Editor map window!  That makes it much easier to manually trace things, like rivers, from the bitmap into the 3D terrain.