Author Topic: 49TH  (Read 2648 times)

Offline jeffn

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Silver Member
Re: 49TH
« Reply #45 on: October 15, 2015, 08:37:22 PM »
Not a rock,,,cave, I came out of my cave.

I guess I mistook this thread for an open comment/opinion. Is it only to bash the 49th? I will head back to the cave then.

<S>
JeffN
-JeffN-
Jagdgeschwader 11

JG11

Offline Oyabun

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
« Reply #46 on: October 15, 2015, 08:41:38 PM »
I want to bash my face into someone's fist......

Offline 100Coogn

• Gold Member
« Reply #47 on: October 15, 2015, 09:09:05 PM »
"I think they're a bunch of **** ****'*...
I've only heard of them on the BBs, but now I will re-sub just to disrupt their game, as they are doing others."

Coogan

Perfect,,,so contrary to others comments the 49th is bringing players back. Outstanding!

Welcome back

Yep. 
Looking forward to some crashin' & burning.
Thanks for the welcome back.

Coogan   :aok
From Wiley: If you're hitting them after they drop, that's not defense, that is revenge.
Game Id's:
AHIII: Coogan
RDR2: Coogan_Bear
MSFS-2020: Coogan Bear

Offline NatCigg

• Gold Member
« Reply #48 on: October 15, 2015, 09:18:07 PM »
they cast, you bite.

another 49 win.

:cheers:

you go boy.

:airplane:

Offline 100Coogn

• Gold Member
« Reply #49 on: October 15, 2015, 10:29:13 PM »
they cast, you bite.

another 49 win.

:cheers:

you go boy.

:airplane:

Me?   :headscratch:

Coogan
From Wiley: If you're hitting them after they drop, that's not defense, that is revenge.
Game Id's:
AHIII: Coogan
RDR2: Coogan_Bear
MSFS-2020: Coogan Bear

Offline Volron

• Platinum Member
« Reply #50 on: October 15, 2015, 10:34:00 PM »
+1 Post Count. :D
Quote from: hitech
Wow I find it hard to believe it has been almost 38 days since our last path. We should have release another 38 versions by now  :bhead
HiTech
Quote from: Pyro
Quote from: Jolly
What on Earth makes you think that i said that sir?!
My guess would be scotch.

Offline NatCigg

• Gold Member
« Reply #51 on: October 16, 2015, 03:28:24 AM »

Offline JVboob

• Nickel Member
« Reply #52 on: October 16, 2015, 03:42:04 AM »
We do a lot of fighter sweeps...at least when im on we do. There are some that are great at sneaking around thats their thing we catch others doing it too and then change tactics to beat em.

Once I get a new  :joystick: Ill get some 49rs together and we will fight who ever, where ever, and in what ever. Win or lose doesnt matter the more challenging the more fun. I wont back down from a good furball just point the way, unless the others are doing sneaky stuff they wont back down either.

There are those that will talk bad about us but then theres always something bad to be said about EVERY squad and EVERY player. But theirs good to say too. Ive been around since tour 66 as booby Ive seen everything that goes on in the MA and Ive flown with many squadrons. But the 49th has been the best squadron Ive been in hands down.

The problem I see about all the complaints falls back to laziness..... it appears to me that many virtual pilots want the fights and kills handed to them. Earn your keep. Hunt for your prey then kill it you might find out that you can actually accomplish something when you bust the sneaky raids you feel accomplished and brag or bash it. Why? Because you can, you worked for the kill you adapted and over came. 

I compair the HQ whines to the typical "welfare robbing, section 8 living lazy arses who would rather take and take then work and earn types"

To those who see us as a legitimate threat, target, adversary, competetor I <S> you and look forward to some good fights. To those who want to cry because your lazy and dont wanna put for an effort or get mad because other people wont kill us for you  :neener: :neener: we arent leaving step up your game or go home.

<S> 49Boob
"Sighhhhhhhhhh, office closed do to ice for a day, And I miss a thread like this.."HiTech
Armed N Hammered 2002-2003
JG44 Night Hawks/JV44 Butcher Birds 2003-2009
49th Fighter Group fightn' 49ers Feb2012-present
138th FW Tulsa, OK 2009-2015

Offline JVboob

• Nickel Member
« Reply #53 on: October 16, 2015, 03:55:34 AM »
Come fly Bish! No more hate and lots of little knights to eat.  :salute

No more than we already get lol? We only go rook to nit and back. You can come wing any time though  :salute

Knights going to have best Halloween treat EVER! Poor Rooks I feel for you, but better you than us

I thought you were banned or something??? like a while back....

really and all the players that logged off because they kept constantly killing hq's were just a fluke?

semp

You do realize we are far from the only ones who do it right?? We cant take credit for all of them.

The beauty of games is that they are filled with diverse people who don't look at the game the same way. This creates rivalries and hatreds but, it also generates game play as they try to abuse each other over their differences.

I don't have to like the 49th and they don't have to like me. But, at least we have each other to shoot at.

Don't let even your cartoon hate poison your ability to enjoy the game. If not the 49th, it will be some other group or individual like it has always been. Even all of us talking against the 49th have been in their shoes once.

So anyone miss the vTards? I sure do now with all of these years of perspective. They were fun to hunt just like the 49th is available for that past time. Bon Appétit if you can catch them.

And if they are really a detriment to the game, Hitech and Skuzzy will deal with them. Those two are very good at that.

Very true sir!  I have much respect for the POTW even though we throw jabs…make that haymakers at each other it’s always a fun fight when we run in to you all. And the few and I mean very few times we have been in the same AOR it was total wreckage.  I do kind of miss the vTards but that’s why we have each other   :salute swine

Sorry for the double post but I had to do the quotes on microsoft word because there were so many responces from me.

"Sighhhhhhhhhh, office closed do to ice for a day, And I miss a thread like this.."HiTech

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #54 on: October 16, 2015, 08:37:59 AM »
We do a lot of fighter sweeps...at least when im on we do. There are some that are great at sneaking around thats their thing we catch others doing it too and then change tactics to beat em.

Once I get a new  :joystick: Ill get some 49rs together and we will fight who ever, where ever, and in what ever. Win or lose doesnt matter the more challenging the more fun. I wont back down from a good furball just point the way, unless the others are doing sneaky stuff they wont back down either.

There are those that will talk bad about us but then theres always something bad to be said about EVERY squad and EVERY player. But theirs good to say too. Ive been around since tour 66 as booby Ive seen everything that goes on in the MA and Ive flown with many squadrons. But the 49th has been the best squadron Ive been in hands down.

The problem I see about all the complaints falls back to laziness..... it appears to me that many virtual pilots want the fights and kills handed to them. Earn your keep. Hunt for your prey then kill it you might find out that you can actually accomplish something when you bust the sneaky raids you feel accomplished and brag or bash it. Why? Because you can, you worked for the kill you adapted and over came. 

I compair the HQ whines to the typical "welfare robbing, section 8 living lazy arses who would rather take and take then work and earn types"

To those who see us as a legitimate threat, target, adversary, competetor I <S> you and look forward to some good fights. To those who want to cry because your lazy and dont wanna put for an effort or get mad because other people wont kill us for you  :neener: :neener: we arent leaving step up your game or go home.

<S> 49Boob

It has nothing to do with laziness.  Most people have a subscription to Aces High to play and have fun. Very few have fun wasting their little free time to play hunting children who's only claim to the game is to be able to tick off the majority of players in the game.

Offline Tumor

• Platinum Member
      • Wait For It
« Reply #55 on: October 16, 2015, 11:41:34 AM »

<S> 49Boob

And then there are those who insist on acting like petulant children, never manage to receive "the message", and tend to make boneheads of themselves in search of attention.
"Dogfighting is useless"  :Erich Hartmann

Offline NatCigg

• Gold Member
« Reply #56 on: October 16, 2015, 11:53:08 AM »

<S> 49Boob

I'll have you know if I catch a M3 raid I will shoot every last one of you.  :old:  :banana:  :salute

I would equally enjoy joining a mission.  :airplane:

Offline BowHTR

• Gold Member
« Reply #57 on: October 16, 2015, 12:10:10 PM »

You missed the good days of the Butcher Birds then!
AH Supporter Since Tour 35

Offline JVboob

• Nickel Member
« Reply #58 on: October 17, 2015, 12:03:44 AM »
I was JG44 when it was the Night Hawks (before Butcher Birds) and even for a few years of the Butcher Birds. I was there when we had 40-60 on every night and even after when the squad split in half and we lost Jebbers

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #59 on: October 18, 2015, 12:59:30 PM »
I have noticed that no one posts anything about the 49th except the 49th. Interesting.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)