Author Topic: Dual Monitor Issue  (Read 359 times)

Offline Osiris9

• Zinc Member
Dual Monitor Issue
« on: November 19, 2015, 10:10:56 AM »
Hello!  :aok

I am having an issue to get my dual monitor setup working. I have tried a forum search and google search and haven't had luck. My issue is my computer is a laptop with a 17inc monitor, however I have HDMI<DVI 27inc Acer monitor off to the right side. Anyways, my problem consist of me Keep Aces High on my second Monitor, the 27inc Acer. With any other game out there I usually have the game in borderless window and I drag the game over to the 27inch monitor or I can usually hold left shift + Right arrow to make it go on the larger screen. This game I can't seem to do that. I can do it when the game boots up etc, but once I enter an Arena it defaults back over to my laptop screen which is the 17inch. When I tried my shift+right arrow method to move it to the larger monitor the game only stays on the 17inc laptop screen and a white screen appears over on the 27inc.

So, with all that being said, once I am in the Arena, how do I move Aces High over to the 27inch Monitor while keeping it full screen?
Also, is their a way to have it where Aces High Is on the 27inch monitor and have the 17inc monitor displaying more of the game off to the side as well or no?

I suppose I haven't tried in the settings to make my Number 2 monitor my main monitor yet, but as stated below that question is their also a way to use both monitors in aces high for a wider viewing angle like in your typical racing sims?

Thanks

Magnetic

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
Re: Dual Monitor Issue
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2015, 10:15:55 AM »
The current game is always going to display on the primary monitor.  You cannot move it to a secondary monitor.
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com

Offline Bizman

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2015, 12:39:27 PM »
You have three options to play AH on your 27" monitor. Either running the monitors in clone mode, making both show the same screen. Or making the 27" the only monitor you're using. Or make the 27" your primary monitor. The two first ones can be set by a button on your laptop, the third has to be done from within Windows' monitor settings.
Quote from: BaldEagl, applies to myself, too
I've got an older system by today's standards that still runs the game well by my standards.

Kotisivuni

Offline Osiris9

• Zinc Member
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2015, 02:56:54 PM »
Ok thats what I figured. Thanks folks.