Author Topic: Joysticks  (Read 8926 times)

Offline BBP

• Copper Member
Re: Joysticks
« Reply #90 on: March 06, 2016, 11:32:55 AM »
In 5 years I've had almost every joy stick on the market. Only one CH which I didn't care for. Even the heavy metal Thrustmaster. at $500.00! The best one I've had, which I bought about a year ago. The Thrustmaster 1600. It works on magnets and has no moving parts to break. You just have to get use to a small throttle attached to the stick. Or you can add a completely different throttle which will give you more button and switches. It's the best and only around $50.00. Kimosabe!

Offline FBDragon

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #91 on: March 06, 2016, 08:24:03 PM »
I've had my X55 Rhino for quite awhile now, I have yet to have to recalibrate it. Everything works still like the day I got it!!!! Split throttles are the way to go that's for sure. I love using them in the 110 lol. Now once my new pc gets here next week---- watch out!!! lol  Over a year now and still very happy with it!!!! :salute :cheers: :devil :old:
Kommando Nowotny
XO
To Win The Winter Sky
Gl 1/Jg 11

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #92 on: March 12, 2016, 10:38:15 PM »
The Combatstick works very well! It has very solid tendencies. I feel like my E fighting has improved by being a little smoother, while my aim has drastically improved. I cannot wait to get a throttle. I really think the CH throttle has a good layout with good location for buttons. All I gotta say is, check your 6s.  :joystick: :airplane:
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion