Author Topic: HQ down again  (Read 18319 times)

Offline caldera

• Platinum Member
HQ down again
« on: December 26, 2015, 03:25:28 PM »
How did this get un-fixed?   Please un-un-fix it.  :aok
"Then out spake brave Horatius, the Captain of the gate:
 To every man upon this earth, death cometh soon or late.
 And how can man die better, than facing fearful odds.
 For the ashes of his fathers and the temples of his Gods."

Offline ghi

• Gold Member
Re: HQ down again
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2015, 05:02:07 PM »
tornadoes heading straight to Dallas; :( lights out all soon;

http://radar.weather.gov/radar.php?rid=FWS&product=NCR&overlay=11101111&loop=yes

looks crazy for this time of the year,  a dozen of tornado warnings in Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas;
http://www.weather.gov/

https://tvnweather.com/live

« Last Edit: December 26, 2015, 05:20:41 PM by ghi »

Offline Wizz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2015, 06:21:32 PM »
How did this get un-fixed?   Please un-un-fix it.  :aok
I think it has something to do with a certain country trying to keep another certain country from having a tactical edge as this particular country tends to coordinate very well when HQ is up. Ever tried to consider the fact that its a war not a DA? Heaven forbid you loose the HQ and loose the opportunity to see any action.... and no it wasnt me havent been on all day.

« Last Edit: December 26, 2015, 06:23:07 PM by Wizz »
393rd Bombardment Squadron

CO-Fine
XO-KO

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2015, 07:07:34 PM »
I think it has something to do with a certain country trying to keep another certain country from having a tactical edge as this particular country tends to coordinate very well when HQ is up. Ever tried to consider the fact that its a war not a DA? Heaven forbid you loose the HQ and loose the opportunity to see any action.... and no it wasnt me havent been on all day.

We cannot hear your expertise until you can spell lose.  Spelling, the difference between knowing YOU'RE Poop or knowing your poop.
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2015, 07:48:26 PM »

It has nothing to do with winning the war, so please quit using that excuse. People leave when it happens, so there is nothing tactical about it. Bomb strats if you want an advantage.

Offline FESS67

• Silver Member
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2015, 08:19:37 PM »
I played as a Bish and a Rook today.  Lights went out for Bish once and Rooks twice.

People seem to love doing it although it would seem the majority do not care for it or the results it brings.

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2015, 08:21:32 PM »
It has nothing to do with winning the war, so please quit using that excuse. People leave when it happens, so there is nothing tactical about it. Bomb strats if you want an advantage.

+1

”KILLER V”
Charter Member of the P-51 Mustang Skin Mafia
- THE DAMNED -
King of the Hill Champ Tour 219 - Win Percentage 100
"1v1 Skyyr might be the best pilot ever to play the game." - Via PM, Name Redacted

Offline Zimme83

• Gold Member
« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2015, 08:38:04 PM »
No one is taking down HQ as a part of a strategy, have never seen that happen. it´s just to piss people off. And as said Before, there is no defence against NOE bombers, its not enough time to up and kill them once the HQ starts to flash. AAA at the HQ is also patetic and cannot even hurt a set of 5k Lancs Before HQ goes down... Add some manned double 5-inchers at the HQ and a lot of the issues would be gone...
''The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge'' - Stephen Hawking

Offline Devil 505

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2015, 10:59:12 PM »

Truth.
Kommando Nowotny

FlyKommando.com

Offline Dundee

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2015, 11:02:45 PM »
No one is taking down HQ as a part of a strategy, have never seen that happen. it´s just to piss people off. And as said Before, there is no defence against NOE bombers, its not enough time to up and kill them once the HQ starts to flash. AAA at the HQ is also patetic and cannot even hurt a set of 5k Lancs Before HQ goes down... Add some manned double 5-inchers at the HQ and a lot of the issues would be gone...

I beg to differ.......it stopped the Bish hoard in their tracks.......Our Hq was taken down as well. One difference is we didn't cry about it and went on. The Bishops threaten to quit the game like babies, no one is trying to make people quit. We stopped doing the GV take downs because we had people come right to us......some one is able to see where we are on the ground. The Bish need to protect their HQ as well as they do their bases.....if they don't oh well stuff happens

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2015, 12:04:14 AM »
It is an exploit that needs to end. 

You wanna drive EVERYONE out of the game?
”KILLER V”
Charter Member of the P-51 Mustang Skin Mafia
- THE DAMNED -
King of the Hill Champ Tour 219 - Win Percentage 100
"1v1 Skyyr might be the best pilot ever to play the game." - Via PM, Name Redacted

Offline Devil 505

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2015, 12:18:46 AM »
I don't think he cares, as long as he "wins teh warz".  :bhead
Kommando Nowotny

FlyKommando.com

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2015, 12:28:30 AM »
There was always a rule don't be a dick, Well some people just like playing that role.
UrSelf...Pigs On The Wing...Retired

Was me, I bumped a power cord. HiTEch

Offline Slade

• Silver Member
« Reply #13 on: December 27, 2015, 05:54:21 AM »
... People leave when it happens. ...

Which ever point of view you take, the above statement remains true.

EDIT: Myself I made two HQ resupply missions then just left.  Though I am always glad to help - I play the game primarily for ACM.

Can anyone please confirm if this is still a problem in the coming new version?
« Last Edit: December 27, 2015, 06:00:57 AM by Slade »
-- Flying as X15 --

Offline Wizz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #14 on: December 27, 2015, 06:52:08 AM »
I don't think he cares, as long as he "wins teh warz".  :bhead
I think he cares as much as you not caring...  :rofl
393rd Bombardment Squadron

CO-Fine
XO-KO