Author Topic: Final Challenge Discussion  (Read 670 times)

Offline Nefarious

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
Final Challenge Discussion
« on: January 03, 2016, 06:33:44 PM »
For the first two final challenges we have had a selection of all Hour 1 and Hour 2 aircraft, I read some interesting input over the last two years and I am curious as to what you think about them.

Do you like the Open Set of the Final Challenge?

What do you think about a Top 1 and 2 Hour 1 and Top 1 and 2 Hour 2 match up based on the number of kills from all the challenges of the year?

What do you think about just doing another regular challenge like the rest of the year, and just having 6 similar style challenges?

There must also be a flyable computer available for Nefarious to do FSO. So he doesn't keep talking about it for eight and a half hours on Friday night!

Offline RSLQK186

• Silver Member
Re: Final Challenge Discussion
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2016, 09:51:39 PM »
Both have marits. I did not care for the large use of Spits (as I told my squad to expect) in the last one, but the Axis did well with it. That many different AC in a fur ball does make it feel more like the LWMA than FSO< which I thought was the group CC was targeted at.

The other option gives the CM a chance to even he scale if he sees it may be tipped using the whole list from previous CCs.

There are other options as well. Top 3 or 4 first and second hour. Can even throw in a plane that had high usage despite a not-so-good K/D. Some people are real diehards. 
Just my random thoughts.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2016, 09:53:57 PM by RSLQK186 »
Hacksaw- THE UNFORGIVEN
Founder- Special events contingent
"I'm very very sneaky"

Offline Nefarious

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
Re: Final Challenge Discussion
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2016, 07:27:55 AM »
Interesting.
There must also be a flyable computer available for Nefarious to do FSO. So he doesn't keep talking about it for eight and a half hours on Friday night!