Author Topic: clipboard maps  (Read 420 times)

Offline Tennessee

• Zinc Member
clipboard maps
« on: January 28, 2016, 07:44:04 AM »
I just redownloaded the open beta, and thought I could get by without questions I was wrong, Clipboard  maps in the beta are there any or still in the works  in aces 2 I have a map folder in beta I do not. And is this going to be the format of aces high when testing is done or will it be  like the arenas in aces 2 just asking reason I am asking is cant stay steady in game and when I finally make it back there are changes. kinda funny in a way

Offline Chilli

• Platinum Member
Re: clipboard maps
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2016, 10:12:26 AM »
A good question Tennessee.  I had assumed that the clipboard maps needed to be redone, especially since they were adding new layouts and even new base types. 

If this function were not to be included on the clipboard with AH3, I would suggest a recon option for the Officer's Club that would include them.  :cool:

I am still of the opinion that it is just something on the to do list right now.

Offline Easyscor

• Plutonium Member
Re: clipboard maps
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2016, 11:56:39 AM »
I hadn't thought of them but it really isn't too difficult. Use the Terrain Editor to place the different bases, towns and strat in a terrain and then take a screen shot. How detailed you want to be after that is up to you.

Remember, this is still beta.
Easy in-game again.
Since Tour 19 - 2001