Author Topic: Help decide what the next scenario should be  (Read 7227 times)

Offline puller

• Gold Member
Re: Help decide what the next scenario should be
« Reply #90 on: June 27, 2016, 11:46:36 PM »
Its August 1940...

The Battle of Britain is fixing to get nasty...

And the Germans are growing impatient...

The next Aces High Scenario....Adlerangriff ("Eagle Attack") The Battle of Britain will be decided now....

This will be a 12 hour scenario, broken down into 4, 3 hour Frames...

Frame 1 - Aldertag     The assault on radar sites and airfields (We will allow 109 Es to carry bombs like the real battle) Epro 210 also big factor the first 3 hour run...

Frame 2 -  The Greatest Day     Massive bombing runs by the Huns....

Frame 3 - The Hardest Day       More massive bombing....

Frame 4 - Endgame        Raid on London....Followed by the huge furball we had after the last BOB scenario  :rock :rock :rock

Now just like Target for Today there would be a general objective to each frame that must be hit or rather obliterated within the 3 hour frame but that doesn't stop the CO from upping a raid for the next Frame during the prior Frame (see what happened in Target for Today).  There will be a flight window at every hour (cause that's the way it worked best...keeps everyone in action and if your shot down right after an hour window closes it gives you time to eat and stretch your legs)

AND Roc (who will come out of retirement for this one) promised us that after this last scenario (sorry I didn't fly in it...I'm just so sick of Italy) we would get our 12 hour BOB...

This will be the BIG ONE everyone has been waiting for....the OOB and almost everything else is already set up...small logistical things must be worked through but this will be an easy one to set up...

Also I would like to be the first one to call a 109 squadron (called one in another thread...but that doesn't matter now  :devil)

So...I suggest we hurry up and put this one out there...at least by the end of March...give us time (real time) to drum up support for it...

Adlerangriff

The Battle of Britain

An Aces High Scenario....Coming to a Saturday in June near you!!!!  :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

Bump
"The road to Hell is paved with good intentions."
CO   Anti-Horde

Offline Brooke

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.electraforge.com/brooke/
Re: Help decide what the next scenario should be
« Reply #91 on: June 28, 2016, 12:30:52 AM »
Folks, the discussion for what the October, 2016 scenario should be is going on here:

http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,379992.0/topicseen.html