Author Topic: achievements  (Read 540 times)

Offline gblade30

• Copper Member
achievements
« on: February 26, 2016, 11:42:44 AM »
Just curious to weather there will be a whole new achievements list incorporated  into ah3.... :cheers: :salute

Offline Zoney

• Platinum Member
Re: achievements
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2016, 11:44:02 AM »
Only if it is raining.
Wag more, bark less.

Offline Bizman

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2016, 11:49:32 AM »
Only if it is raining.
I'm not quite sure whether you're talking about the weather or just expecting a shower of medals.
Quote from: BaldEagl, applies to myself, too
I've got an older system by today's standards that still runs the game well by my standards.

Kotisivuni

Offline gblade30

• Copper Member
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2016, 11:59:11 AM »
if then smarty pantses  :neener:

Offline gblade30

• Copper Member
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2016, 12:07:48 PM »
personally i think achievements are a waste of time but a conversation was struck up in the ma earlier and a few guys wandered if their achievements would carry forward. spelling police feel free to critique my text.. i dont care
 :salute

Offline Randy1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2016, 12:18:38 PM »
I do think the star thing bothered some.  It really was not fair in one way.  The less time you had to play, the less stars you could obtain in a given amount of time.  I get to play more than a lot of people but the achievement awards were interesting but I could do without them or at least as they stand now.

I wonder too if the perks earned in AH2 will carry over to AH3?

Offline Bizman

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2016, 12:23:05 PM »
Well, at least there's an achievement system also in the Beta but I can't remember if there's been any talk about transferring old achievements to the new game. If my memory serves me right, perk points didn't reset during the transition from AH1 to AH2 so it would be logical that no achievements would be lost because perk points are sort of achievements, too.
Quote from: BaldEagl, applies to myself, too
I've got an older system by today's standards that still runs the game well by my standards.

Kotisivuni