Author Topic: Night Time on the Water  (Read 456 times)

Offline Zeta

• Zinc Member
Night Time on the Water
« on: March 02, 2016, 10:52:03 AM »
Un Freaking real.......looks fantastic... cannot wait for naval night flights. (remember...I am the guy who has been calling for an all-naval Arena)

** Edit: Kudos also to the nice realistic mode when sitting on an enemy base in a tank....engines off.....and all you hear is the wind through the trees......slicing through the otherwise total quiet.  kinda spooky actually.

the ONLY Bud I saw... was a flame.  the type of flame usually seen when the CV candle is lit.....but this looks more like a fire tornado in the middle of the ocean....no boats around at all.

Suggestion....... since it is war time..... random orange blasts in the deep horizon...or from behind far away mountains.... (again, only at night) would bring a real sense of random fighting many many miles away....yet still somewhat seen and heard in the very far distance.

the night sky is fantastic!!  well done.

also something I brought up to HighTech years ago here.......  a random and very rare passing sub.........  offering the gunner with a great eye and quick reaction only a few seconds to be lucky enough to shoot at it.....and actually hit it.....before it vanishes.  this could be something that only happens a few times per month.... but actually killing the sub could garner some kind of note worthy perk or other reward. perhaps the subs would only appear at night.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2016, 12:43:24 PM by Zeta »