Author Topic: This community is toxic...you ALL need to understand this  (Read 17775 times)

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
Re: This community is toxic...you ALL need to understand this
« Reply #30 on: March 06, 2016, 01:39:44 PM »
Under the radar! Under the radar! Fly NOE!

Offline Zacherof

• Gold Member
« Reply #31 on: March 06, 2016, 01:53:44 PM »
This the same fess I fought with in the da?

If so like everyone said, thick skin.
Or get good at twisting words around like a verbal reversal.

Also ch200 is funny. Politics one moment, cars the next, and then late on its a comedy show
In game name Xacherof
USN Sea Bee
**ELITE**
I am a meat popsicle

Offline Gooss

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.327th.com
« Reply #32 on: March 06, 2016, 01:54:07 PM »
When you've owned someone so hard they whine about it, that's like the highest praise you can get in this game (or any other online game for that matter). I love it when I get a whine out of my prey. Makes my day. Laughing at them makes it even sweeter.  :cheers:

This.  So, you expected praise and kind words?

HONK!
Gooss
CHICKS DIG GULLWINGS
flying and dying since Tour 19

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #33 on: March 06, 2016, 02:02:06 PM »
awesome way of passing judgment on someone......some of you!

if you winged with FESS67 or even took the time to get to know him as an individual, then you would probably compare him to someone like Redd....just with a little more vocal!

and there is not one single individual that has posted in this thread, not talked smack ...one time or another....not got in an argument in the game on any public channel one time or another...

If you claimed you have not, then you are a straight up hypocrite! ( edit: I'm dating myself here, I was including AW and WB along with AH when I posted this! )

TC
« Last Edit: March 06, 2016, 02:10:13 PM by TequilaChaser »
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #34 on: March 06, 2016, 02:04:45 PM »
Screw all this thick skin crap and everyone over thinking this BS...it's the internet

1. Most of you "veterans" talk smack and when you get it back...you cry "chest thumping"...

2. There are ways to fly this game that some say are "to a planes strength" when it's actually just being overly timid and you can normally tell these guys by their K/D-K/T...13K/D but 4 Kills per hour....yea your a little girl who doesn't actually know how to fly

3. If you don't like talking a little smack talk....don't talk it......IF your afraid to actually back it up in a 1v1, your a hypocrit and shouldn't talk it at all. That's why I respect types like J0ker and Sawzaw....they will dish it out and back it up....all the tools who smack talk then won't DA (One of them is preaching in this thread) or give a real fight are the real problem on 200....you can either want to play competitive or STFU.

Fess,
Other day I met etoh at 20K My TA152 vs Spit 16....I did not turn with him and the fight lasted about 8 minutes, he was doing extremely long extends and not being aggressive at all to go for kill while I was BnZing him. After I killed him I gave him a "Nice Flying" on 200...his response "Good Fight, died because I was getting bored" in which I responded " :) "

This little jab was funny to me and kind of goes with what Bruv said...If we would have switched planes, I would have killed him in HALF the time....so he was really a non factor.

Also him diving after all my BnZ attempts(which should have hit but there is something wrong with my aim right now....been playing too many other games) is what actually made that fight boring....(Was kind of like fighting those guys who just split S every pass....split s to avoid a higher con is the WORSE advice I've seen a trainer give before)

People are going to have something to say to explain away suckage.....the only time it's fine is when it's you correcting your own flying "Dangit my aim is terrible" "Stalled it at the top"....all other times it's just pathetic and an easy opening for people like me to get them going on 200.

Don't worry about it bro....keep up the fight, less and less that actually like fighting in here
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #35 on: March 06, 2016, 02:05:20 PM »
awesome way of passing judgment on someone......some of you!

if you winged with FESS67 or even took the time to get to know him as an individual, then you would probably compare him to someone like Redd....

and there is not one single individual that has posted in this thread, not talked smack ...one time or another....not got in an argument in the game on any public channel one time or another...

If you claimed you have not, then you are a straight up hypocrite! ( edit: I'm dating myself here, I was including AW and WB along with AH when I posted this! )

TC
QFT
DFC Member
"Yikes"

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #36 on: March 06, 2016, 02:29:14 PM »

TC

Far from a hypocrite.  Never pm'd a single player that was never a compliment and I sure as hell never berated someone on vox or text.   I played to have fun.   The farthest I would go would have been if someone hatched an idiotic "master plan" that even other players would disagree with.  I would say; "uhh no, let's try A & B first".   If you never winged me or flew with me, then you do not know me.   Hell, I had a squad co instruct his minions to turn on me, even after I applauded their squadron in the squadrons page in the forum.   The post is still there and days after the previous had happened, without provocation.  I was told by a squaddie of theirs of what went down and he was pissed off when he realized, I never did anything to them.

Ball busting?   All day long.   

In here?   I never went out of way to argue, nor do I recall an "argument".   I never played this game with a chip on my shoulder.   Players like FlyingFin, drdeathx and others would outright drop f bomb after f bomb on vox.   Films would be submitted and they would always do the same thing for years.   But some how everyone would make excuses for them, which enabled their behavior.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2016, 02:38:14 PM by Masherbrum »
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #37 on: March 06, 2016, 03:50:30 PM »
FlyinFin hasn't been seen for a while Karaya  :old:
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline Oldman731

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #38 on: March 06, 2016, 04:00:42 PM »
My Lord I am so angry right now but there is no real way to make you guys understand it.

Sorry, Fess, I hadn't realized you were really so serious about it.  Apologies for any distress my comments caused.

- oldman

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #39 on: March 06, 2016, 04:26:10 PM »
FlyinFin hasn't been seen for a while Karaya  :old:

That is probably because he was banned from the BBS and I am unsure if that translates to him quitting or exiting the game as well.   It went on for about four years with him.   He would straight up berate the greenest of players and most of the time.  I would already be filming and then try to jot the time down, to send it in after I would log off for the night.   I would also make it a point to pm the player he was berating.  Then try to let him know that Fin does it often and used to be one of the nicest folks in the game and seemed to just snap a while back.   I would ask them what happened and try to encourage them to brush it off and try alternative methods next time.   Also to squelch him from that point forward.   It is unknown how many players as a result of that type of crap.   But Fin and Nursex were simply dicks.  But many loved them for it, which speaks volumes of the community.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2016, 04:36:03 PM by Masherbrum »
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #40 on: March 06, 2016, 04:35:13 PM »
Karaya,
I will say your definitely one of the more easy going respectful people in Aces High but I know for sure I've seen you go off on 200.....forget which hacker it was but you were going off on 200, which is what most hackers want is a reaction which you gave. Point is EVERYONE has bad days and accidents may happen....TC is right, at some point we all go a bit over board.
DFC Member
"Yikes"

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #41 on: March 06, 2016, 04:40:42 PM »
Karaya,
I will say your definitely one of the more easy going respectful people in Aces High but I know for sure I've seen you go off on 200.....forget which hacker it was but you were going off on 200, which is what most hackers want is a reaction which you gave. Point is EVERYONE has bad days and accidents may happen....TC is right, at some point we all go a bit over board.

Only time I ever went on 200 about a hacker was when I asked if a moderator was on and finally someone stepped up (never did divulge who he was as he requested it) as others were swearing on 200 outright.  That would have been Maq in a PT Boat and around 2006/maybe 7.   I am unsure if you were even playing at that point.   Frankly, I have only encountered three hacks in 12 years.   FireHwk, pellik (although no one knew it at the time) and Maq (forget his H2H handle).   But no, I never gave those types the attention they craved, nor the constant stream of shades folks would come up with.   

There is a thick line between a bad day and bad years.   I don't make excuses for them as easy as some will.
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Vulcan

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #42 on: March 06, 2016, 05:17:56 PM »
Guys,

I just had the most unpleasant exchange in the MA.

You are fess in the MA correct?

Let me correct your post: "You are toxic" (as in you fess).

I've rarely seen someone blither on so much non-stop on 200. Plenty of people are having fun without seeking constant attention.

Just noticed you're an aussie... that also explains A LOT.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2016, 05:24:25 PM by Vulcan »

Offline Oddball-CAF

• Silver Member
« Reply #43 on: March 06, 2016, 06:38:13 PM »
  I know exactly who I am. I'm the guy that saw -you- get on 200 and proceed to
type to Bulldog, some text designed to belittle him after you'd insinuated yourself
into a 2v1 fight he was in with 2x190s where you managed to shoot him down.
  Good for you. You got a kill. Don't rub some guy's nose in it after you were "the third
man in" and expect a standing ovation from me.
  I'll stay "toxic"; you stay condscending.

Offline FLOOB

• Gold Member
« Reply #44 on: March 06, 2016, 06:42:12 PM »
Also instead of typing "you ALL need to understand this", you should have typed "ALL of you need to understand this".
“Montana seems to me to be what a small boy would think Texas is like from hearing Texans” - John Steinbeck