Author Topic: This community is toxic...you ALL need to understand this  (Read 17734 times)

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
Re: This community is toxic...you ALL need to understand this
« Reply #45 on: March 06, 2016, 07:26:05 PM »
But many loved them for it, which speaks volumes of the community.
I have been around and seen both of them flying AH, and I don't think I have found anyone that could possibly be drawn to"their side" because of those shenanigans. Much of that nonsense in those high doses drive people away, leaving them having to fly alone. I can honestly say that they were my favoured victories, and I am sure I am not alone.
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline Squire

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #46 on: March 06, 2016, 07:32:09 PM »
There is a reason Ch200 is optional.
Warloc
Friday Squad Ops CM Team
1841 Squadron Fleet Air Arm
Aces High since Tour 24

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #47 on: March 06, 2016, 07:41:09 PM »
  I know exactly who I am. I'm the guy that saw -you- get on 200 and proceed to
type to Bulldog, some text designed to belittle him after you'd insinuated yourself
into a 2v1 fight he was in with 2x190s where you managed to shoot him down.
  Good for you. You got a kill. Don't rub some guy's nose in it after you were "the third
man in" and expect a standing ovation from me.
  I'll stay "toxic"; you stay condscending.

If OddCAF is who all of this is directed at?   Then I stand with OddCAF.   I knew there had to be something more to this than was provided.   Makes sense now.   Good on ya Odd.
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline puller

• Gold Member
« Reply #48 on: March 06, 2016, 07:50:09 PM »
 :rofl :rofl :rofl toxic  :rofl :rofl :rofl

Don't rage quit bro  :aok
"The road to Hell is paved with good intentions."
CO   Anti-Horde

Offline puller

• Gold Member
« Reply #49 on: March 06, 2016, 08:04:46 PM »
We are one step from "I log off because there are other players are looking to shoot me down".

Rings so true Dolby
CO   Anti-Horde

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #50 on: March 06, 2016, 08:19:28 PM »
Playing against the AI is fun...

ERRMEERRRGAAAWWWWWWDD!!!!
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline Oddball-CAF

• Silver Member
« Reply #51 on: March 06, 2016, 11:07:21 PM »
  I knew there had to be something more to this than was provided.   Makes sense now.   Good on ya Odd.

Careful , K. Don't get too close to me. I'm toxic! :D

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #52 on: March 07, 2016, 12:20:40 AM »
toxic?

Is this word of the month?

still have no idea what this thread is about?

CH200 or something?
There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline 1MADDOG1

• Silver Member
« Reply #53 on: March 07, 2016, 02:37:24 AM »
It puts the Lotion on it's back :banana: .....then it gets another cartoon plane :airplane:
:old: SM1/E-6 USN 1980-1991 (100% Disabled Vet) Served on FFG-11, FFG-13, FF-1047, LHD-1, HC-16, NAS Pensacola (Navy Police)
Multi AHXARL Season & Finale Champion, Having Fun Since Tour #76
I'm also PorkyPig, DickWeed, 1CASPER1 & Calypso

Offline Zacherof

• Gold Member
« Reply #54 on: March 07, 2016, 05:54:53 AM »
toxic?

Is this word of the month?

still have no idea what this thread is about?

CH200 or something?
Idk but I have some shepards pie if you want some :old:
In game name Xacherof
USN Sea Bee
**ELITE**
I am a meat popsicle

Offline Threeup

• Copper Member
« Reply #55 on: March 07, 2016, 06:43:00 AM »
You are fess in the MA correct?

Just noticed you're an aussie... that also explains A LOT.

Just a bit personal Tiger? No matter.

Ive met Fess. He's a nice guy. But his AH "persona" maybe presents  that he is wound up too tight. It's the same all over. Most crew get a little "badder" behind a keyboard a joystick and a made up eight character name. Anonymity emboldens. There's not that many true  knobs pretending to be fighter plane heroes.

But to be noticed one has to cultivate badness. And now there  are too many "bad fish" in an ever shrinking pond. Puffing your chest in a computer game is as uncool as it gets. Add a developer spending time censoring normal conversation and all the ingredients for resentment are present. Sad.

Play nic6.
The Mighty Raw Prawns

"It's all good fun until someone loses an eye" Rooster Cogburn

http://youtu.be/pxM8XB61ZvU

Offline Scca

• Gold Member
« Reply #56 on: March 07, 2016, 07:31:57 AM »
Screw all this thick skin crap and everyone over thinking this BS...it's the internet

1. Most of you "veterans" talk smack and when you get it back...you cry "chest thumping"...

2. There are ways to fly this game that some say are "to a planes strength" when it's actually just being overly timid and you can normally tell these guys by their K/D-K/T...13K/D but 4 Kills per hour....yea your a little girl who doesn't actually know how to fly

3. If you don't like talking a little smack talk....don't talk it......IF your afraid to actually back it up in a 1v1, your a hypocrit and shouldn't talk it at all. That's why I respect types like J0ker and Sawzaw....they will dish it out and back it up....all the tools who smack talk then won't DA (One of them is preaching in this thread) or give a real fight are the real problem on 200....you can either want to play competitive or STFU.

Fess,
Other day I met etoh at 20K My TA152 vs Spit 16....I did not turn with him and the fight lasted about 8 minutes, he was doing extremely long extends and not being aggressive at all to go for kill while I was BnZing him. After I killed him I gave him a "Nice Flying" on 200...his response "Good Fight, died because I was getting bored" in which I responded " :) "

This little jab was funny to me and kind of goes with what Bruv said...If we would have switched planes, I would have killed him in HALF the time....so he was really a non factor.

Also him diving after all my BnZ attempts(which should have hit but there is something wrong with my aim right now....been playing too many other games) is what actually made that fight boring....(Was kind of like fighting those guys who just split S every pass....split s to avoid a higher con is the WORSE advice I've seen a trainer give before)

People are going to have something to say to explain away suckage.....the only time it's fine is when it's you correcting your own flying "Dangit my aim is terrible" "Stalled it at the top"....all other times it's just pathetic and an easy opening for people like me to get them going on 200.

Don't worry about it bro....keep up the fight, less and less that actually like fighting in here
I agree with much of what you said, except the bolded part.  The DA, and a duel requires a specific set of skills.  It's very possible to have a high degree of success in the MA, but stink in the DA.  This is just my opinion, others are free to think differently. 

To the OP, the best way to handle a griefer is to ignore them, or thank them for their thoughts then ignore them, and their mouth.  Squelch if necessary.  Taught to me when I was young, there's only one person that can give you permission to piss you off, and that's yourself. 

Trolls feed on the reaction.  Don't give them one, and they go away disappointed.  When it comes to internet hero's, the only winning move is to play...
Flying as AkMeathd - CO Arabian Knights
Working on my bbs cred one post at a time

http://www.arabian-knights.org

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #57 on: March 07, 2016, 08:19:26 AM »
I agree with much of what you said, except the bolded part.  The DA, and a duel requires a specific set of skills.  It's very possible to have a high degree of success in the MA, but stink in the DA.  This is just my opinion, others are free to think differently. 

To the OP, the best way to handle a griefer is to ignore them, or thank them for their thoughts then ignore them, and their mouth.  Squelch if necessary.  Taught to me when I was young, there's only one person that can give you permission to piss you off, and that's yourself. 

Trolls feed on the reaction.  Don't give them one, and they go away disappointed.  When it comes to internet hero's, the only winning move is to play...

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #58 on: March 07, 2016, 08:44:19 AM »
We are one step from "I log off because there are other players are looking to shoot me down".

Rings so true Dolby
I know, right?  You should have seen the whine PM's from Sawzaw on Saturday night...   :rofl
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline puller

• Gold Member
« Reply #59 on: March 07, 2016, 08:57:44 AM »
Sawzaw is wound up tighter than a drum...He rage PMs us  :aok

I stand by my "Don't rage quit bro"

See squad motto...
CO   Anti-Horde