Author Topic: Head Position Files?  (Read 495 times)

Offline shmoken

• Zinc Member
Head Position Files?
« on: May 19, 2016, 12:15:42 AM »
Can anyone point me to a set of good head position files? 

I played many years ago and remember that this was REALLY helpful.  Right now I feel like a little kid sitting in a bathtub trying to see over the rim!

Thanks!

-Shmoken (a newb, again)

Offline Bizman

• Plutonium Member
Re: Head Position Files?
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2016, 12:59:03 AM »
Years ago I used to have a copy, too, made by a more advanced player. However, now at the eve of an entirely new version of the game I'd recommend refreshing the skills of modifying the views to your personal liking. The Beta already has slightly modified views compared to AH2, so a little tinkering will be inevitable when AH3 sees daylight.

Quote from: BaldEagl, applies to myself, too
I've got an older system by today's standards that still runs the game well by my standards.

Kotisivuni

Offline BuckShot

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2016, 08:14:19 AM »
I like tweaking the head positions on climb out. It kills the time, and the views keep getting refined.
Game handle: HellBuck

Offline Gman

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2016, 11:26:25 AM »
Buckshot, that's what I used to do as well.  Then I got another monitor and an iPad for climb outs.

Shmoken, I can send you mind if you want, they are pretty much optimized for max view from all points for every plane.  My front views may be high for you though, as I have them jacked up as high as possible as the Asus monitors I use have built in gunsights, and I often use that feature to get as high over the nose shots as possible.