Author Topic: Odd crash issue last night.  (Read 325 times)

Offline Treize69

• Platinum Member
      • http://grupul7vanatoare.homestead.com/Startpage.html
Odd crash issue last night.
« on: June 14, 2016, 02:32:37 PM »
Been testing AHIII offline on and off all along with no issues that were worthy of posting, until last night. While flying an offline bomber mission (been getting used to new controls and tinkering with video options), I had a hard CTD when the bombload hit the citadel at a fuel base. Had no other issues before that, but after getting back in and back to the target with a reset map and the same aircraft setup, the issue repeated.

If it has any bearing on the issue, it was the full 50Kg loadout on the Ju-88, hitting the citadel with a full salvo from all three planes. The instant the first bombs in the 'stick' impacted, black screen and crash to desktop both times. Had no other issues with other targets, either strafing or bombing.
Treize (pronounced 'trays')- because 'Treisprezece' is too long and even harder to pronounce.

Moartea bolșevicilor.

Offline Copprhed

• Silver Member
Re: Odd crash issue last night.
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2016, 02:49:32 PM »
You have discovered HiTech's fix for those who constantly take down HQ!! :x :bolt:
Flight Leader: "Bogeys at 2 o'clock!"
Wingman: "Roger, It's 1:30 now, what do I do 'til then?"

Offline Chilli

• Platinum Member
Re: Odd crash issue last night.
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2016, 04:25:58 PM »
Treize, you will want to post this also under the proper version DX11 or DX9 test thread.  This will answer my question of which version you were using and keep the bug list neat and tidy for HiTech.  I too noticed a stutter for the first time today and will follow my own advice under DX11.