Author Topic: Beta 25 ** DX9 ** Released: Issues/Bug Reports  (Read 3501 times)

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
Re: Beta 25 ** DX9 ** Released: Issues/Bug Reports
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2016, 05:04:59 PM »
Still invisible walls at some shorelines. Couldn't drive my M8 into water at any of the 3 lakes in the crater.
Here's one location.
37641,10,-2684,0.7,-2.2,-142.0
craterma
FOV = 73.4

Also found invisible walls at lake to east of A38 and on west side of island by A120 on crater map.

Is there a way to save multiple locations? It appears the .psave command replaces any previous location in the text file and does no record multiples.

Lost cursor movement after exiting arena and had to ALT F4 to end game. Gar closed but music continued in background. Had to go to task manager and end ahbeta.exe

yes .psave filename

and also .pload filname

And it is not a bug, nothing but amphibians can drive into the water.

HiTech

Offline JimmyD3

• Gold Member
« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2016, 05:21:17 PM »
yes .psave filename

and also .pload filname

And it is not a bug, nothing but amphibians can drive into the water.

HiTech

So, unlike AH2 gv's can not get stuck in the water??  :headscratch:
Kenai77
CO Sic Puppies MWK
USAF 1971-76

Offline 715

• Silver Member
« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2016, 11:52:34 PM »
Is there a way to save multiple locations? It appears the .psave command replaces any previous location in the text file and does no record multiples.

Give it a different filename for each position, i.e. ".psave spot2".

Offline ONTOS

• Silver Member
« Reply #18 on: June 19, 2016, 02:40:47 PM »
Can't open clipboard, curser will go to offline or online on clipboard. Would not do it on last patch.

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
« Reply #19 on: June 19, 2016, 03:06:17 PM »
I'm having same issue as Condor.

Offline Krupinski

• Gold Member
      • Twitch
« Reply #20 on: June 19, 2016, 03:18:41 PM »
Same issue as NOT, can't click on clipboard when the game opens, haven't been able to play since patch.

Offline Pudgie

• Silver Member
« Reply #21 on: June 19, 2016, 04:54:53 PM »
Ran Updater Patch Beta 24 to 25 just a few minutes ago w\o a hitch (been out of town).

Beta 25 Dx9 version opens and exits just fine both offline and online.

Beta 25 Dx9 version runs just fine w\ same FPS (67-71 FPS in tower, 79-80 FPS in flight) and smooth graphics motion thruout.

No issues so far w\ the Beta Dx9 versions.

Continuing testing...............

:salute
Win 10 Home 64, AMD Ryzen 9 3900X, MSI MPG X570 Gaming Plus, GSkill FlareX 32Gb DDR4 3200 4x8Gb, XFX Radeon RX 6900X 16Gb, Samsung 950 Pro 512Gb NVMe PCI-E SSD (boot), Samsung 850 Pro 128Gb SATA SSD (pagefile), Creative SoundBlaster X7 DAC-AMP, Intel LAN, SeaSonic PRIME Gold 850W, all CLWC'd

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #22 on: June 20, 2016, 02:35:37 PM »
CraterMA

Unless there is a new feature where when an airfield's town flag goes white the airfield's flag goes white to let the defenders know a capture is eminent. A76's flag next to the tower is white.

Also, I exited to the arena selection widow then went back into CraterMA. I found my mapped key to my throttle for the clipboard was not responding. I had to close the game and restart it to have the mapped key work.

And the mangler tree I reported on 6\14 in TT that was pounding my panther into the road is still there. It is a tree group that is part of the TT object that sets on the road.
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #23 on: June 20, 2016, 05:40:36 PM »
CraterMA

V70 while in tower, enemy plane making the map icon flash, constant light flashing like lightening. There was a heavy cloud cover over V70 at that time. Asked a player to up a plane and make V106 base icon flash. Sunny and no clouds, no light flashing.

A player reported while driving inside a town that his tank upon trying to climb a curb, became stuck in place while he lost throttle control of the tank. If he does not report it in the forum with a psave, I will try to locate it. Since the town is an object, the curb issue should happen at any town object.

I really hope he psaved and posts it in here. Man do I hate driving all the curbs in the town object after 18 months..... :O
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline JimmyD3

• Gold Member
« Reply #24 on: June 21, 2016, 06:09:10 PM »
Downloaded and updated no problem. DX9 CraterMA, open quitting, at main screen, mouse would not work, had to use task manager to get out.
Kenai77
CO Sic Puppies MWK
USAF 1971-76

Offline Chilli

• Platinum Member
« Reply #25 on: June 22, 2016, 03:01:12 PM »
Same issue as NOT, can't click on clipboard when the game opens, haven't been able to play since patch.

FLS found a quick work around for that Krupinski.  Reduce the size of the clipboard by clicking the mouse over - (minus) button.  That has done the trick for me, hope it works for you or they patch it.

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
« Reply #26 on: June 22, 2016, 03:24:29 PM »
FLS found a quick work around for that Krupinski.  Reduce the size of the clipboard by clicking the mouse over - (minus) button.  That has done the trick for me, hope it works for you or they patch it.

Ahem,...http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,379531.msg5057975.html#msg5057975
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
« Reply #27 on: June 22, 2016, 03:32:51 PM »
Not sure what you're saying there Skuzzy. Further testing showed the clipboard selection does not work entering or exiting the game. The clipboard is partly out of the window. Reducing the size of the clipboard let's you make the selection.

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
« Reply #28 on: June 22, 2016, 03:49:42 PM »
I pointed to the post Hitech did about fixing the problem for Patch 26, which has not been released yet.  It was in reference to the comment about us fixing it in a patch.  The fix is done.  It will be in the next patch.

You guys do know HiTech is tracking bugs in that thread and posting status on them?
« Last Edit: June 22, 2016, 03:51:17 PM by Skuzzy »
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
« Reply #29 on: June 22, 2016, 04:09:44 PM »
I pointed to the post Hitech did about fixing the problem for Patch 26, which has not been released yet.  It was in reference to the comment about us fixing it in a patch.  The fix is done.  It will be in the next patch.

I wasn't sure which part of the quote you were referring to.  :aok

You guys do know HiTech is tracking bugs in that thread and posting status on them?

I saw that, I'm thinking my bug was the same one and was fixed but it's still listed.