Author Topic: Beta 36/37 ** DX9 ** Released: Issues/Bug Reports  (Read 1852 times)

Offline 715

• Silver Member
Re: Beta 36/37 ** DX9 ** Released: Issues/Bug Reports
« Reply #30 on: August 05, 2016, 11:10:11 PM »
The reflections will look correct if you update them with environmental mapping.

You're right.  I thought I had EM on for testing... but I didn't.

Offline GullGutz

• Zinc Member
      • http://www.dhcomputing.com
« Reply #31 on: August 06, 2016, 10:17:06 AM »
I noticed that the amount of available video memory is being incorrectly reported.
I have 4096M of available video memory, but it is only showing 3072M on the Ctrl I display.

Offline Volron

• Platinum Member
Ki-61 & VRAM
« Reply #32 on: August 06, 2016, 01:08:54 PM »
Not sure if reported but search didn't turn up anything in here.

I encountered a visual bug in the Ki-61 just now.

Look at the gauge above the airspeed gauge in both (yes, I honestly forgot what that gauge is called :o).  Something tells me it's NOT suppose to do that. :noid

It's in both DX9 and DX11, if that will be of any help.

On a side note, I'm running a 970 at absolute MAX (yes, FPS drops to under 30 but hasn't gone lower than 24, if over a town and/or large group of trees).  If you look, you'll see that the game reporting I only have 3G of video ram.  The SS are DX9, but I get the same thing in DX11.
Quote from: hitech
Wow I find it hard to believe it has been almost 38 days since our last path. We should have release another 38 versions by now  :bhead
HiTech
Quote from: Pyro
Quote from: Jolly
What on Earth makes you think that i said that sir?!
My guess would be scotch.

Offline Bizman

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #33 on: August 06, 2016, 01:33:54 PM »
GullGutz, IIRC it's a feature of Windows, not a bug. Again IIRC it should show correctly in the Dx11 version.
Quote from: BaldEagl, applies to myself, too
I've got an older system by today's standards that still runs the game well by my standards.

Kotisivuni

Offline GullGutz

• Zinc Member
      • http://www.dhcomputing.com
« Reply #34 on: August 07, 2016, 07:48:21 AM »
What is IIRC?  DX11 shows incorrectly as well.  It does display correctly when in AHII.

Offline Bizman

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #35 on: August 07, 2016, 08:46:16 AM »
IIRC = If I Recall Correctly
Quote from: BaldEagl, applies to myself, too
I've got an older system by today's standards that still runs the game well by my standards.

Kotisivuni

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #36 on: August 07, 2016, 05:49:01 PM »
Not sure if this is a bug or if its due to protect objects being off it appears that one can use friendly troops to destroy a maproom at a base to prevent the other team from being able to take the base.

They have had it set so you can actually shoot friendlies in Beta. I'm guessing it is still set that way. I'm sure it is just during the testing.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline NatCigg

• Gold Member
« Reply #37 on: August 10, 2016, 07:35:45 AM »
played the other day. fun. looks sweet. fps around 30.

Offline Los18z

• Zinc Member
« Reply #38 on: August 10, 2016, 09:15:45 PM »
With latest update DX11 mode with HTC Vive, when ever I move my head there is some stuttering or jittering during the movement in the graphics. Once I am not moving my head things are as smooth as glass.

Also while in VR headset, on the actual monitor screen half the  game is shown in a window (the bottom half) which cant be fixed. What happens is when I try to click the mouse to select something in the head set, if the mouse cursor moves off the window on the main screen, I cant select anything. I move the headset aside and get the mouse back on the main game screen. Then I can select stuff in headset again. (i know I have also mapped the LMB to a hotas button but still...fyi.)

Los

i7 CPU
GTX 980Ti GPU 6gb vram
32GBRAM DDR4
960GB SSD
HTC-Vive

Online Easyscor

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #39 on: August 10, 2016, 10:30:56 PM »
When entering an arena and your start position is at a base near the edge of the map, if you move the CBM to the center for instance and then zoom to display the full CBM, the CBM is off center and doesn't snap to the center view. You are forced to drag the map, among other work-arounds.
Easy in-game again.
Since Tour 19 - 2001

Online Easyscor

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #40 on: August 10, 2016, 10:33:30 PM »
When selecting a terrain from the list for offline play, or selecting the terrain from the terrain list box for a custom arena, the mouse scroll wheel doesn't work. For one of these two, the mouse cursor jumps when you try to scroll with the mouse wheel.
Easy in-game again.
Since Tour 19 - 2001