Author Topic: Pre-release Patch 2 ** DX9 ** Released: Issues/Bug Reports  (Read 383 times)

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
Pre-release Patch 2 ** DX9 ** Released: Issues/Bug Reports
« on: August 31, 2016, 01:45:34 PM »
Please post your bugs only here and not in other threads.

Offline 715

• Silver Member
Re: Pre-release Patch 2 ** DX9 ** Released: Issues/Bug Reports
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2016, 10:15:42 PM »
Spawn a PT (from CV or field) and it is OK (does pitch quit a bit).  If start engines they all three immediately die and you're dead in the water (ctrl-D shows engs dead).

Offline 715

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2016, 12:14:29 AM »
LVT won't ford a river.  When it hits deep water it stutters and no longer can move forward.  Visually it also appears to be sitting on top of the water.  Happened to multiple players.

Offline Easyscor

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2016, 03:43:10 AM »
 :old: ^^^^^^

So it's impossible to test watercraft under bridges.
Easy in-game again.
Since Tour 19 - 2001

Offline 715

• Silver Member
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2016, 11:40:49 PM »
Got two hard crashes online tonight.  First was white screen with audio looping.  Happened msec after I killed an enemy tank in town and the explosion sound looped.  Ctrl-Alt-Del Task Manager could not stop the AH process.  Had to physically reset the computer to regain control.  Second time was a black screen and Task Manger was able to kill the AH process to regain control.  Retrieving an error message was impossible in the first case and I forgot to in the second.  I mention it to show that in addition to the reports of the DX11 crashing, the DX9 version does as well.

The 17lber AT gun in the large town (ca A48 on CraterMA) is not useful because the combination of surrounding trees, bldgs, and the fact that it is on a hill and cannot depress enough to shoot down, makes virtually all but a few degrees of the 360 deg arc useless.