Author Topic: mk-76 description and funny story  (Read 461 times)

Offline BuckShot

• Silver Member
mk-76 description and funny story
« on: August 31, 2016, 11:53:14 PM »
Game handle: HellBuck

Offline Serenity

• Platinum Member
Re: mk-76 description and funny story
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2016, 04:39:57 AM »
graduates of the Highest of the Military Institutes of Learning On an East Coast River, but Knocker was the epitome of perceived status given by virtue of a certain diploma and ring followed by reasonable performance in the aviation world followed by promotion followed by…a bit of Headous Largeous, a curious affliction that may infect some, although the victim of such a disease rarely detects the symptoms in himself.

This made my freaking day.

I also find it interesting just how ruffled he was by that first encounter with Knocker, lol. I've literally opened a brief by being told "Just remember, you're ALWAYS wrong, even when you're right, and I'm ALWAYS right because I'm the IP". (Now, this wasn't meant as a "Don't question me" line, but more of a "You're still learning, so I'm going to attack everything you say and do, to force you to really know everything well enough to fight me back and prove your decisions"). That being said, it DOES sound like this guy was a royal dick. And NEVER be a dick to the people who mess with that 30 million dollar soda-can of jet fuel you hurl through the sky lol. GREAT story!

Offline Oldman731

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2016, 07:31:37 AM »

Offline Devil 505

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2016, 09:31:31 AM »
Great story!
Kommando Nowotny

FlyKommando.com