Author Topic: Too big icons  (Read 351 times)

Offline ONTOS

• Silver Member
Too big icons
« on: September 05, 2016, 04:41:25 PM »
When a persons, their icon becomes to large. It covers up an area that blocks the location of the enemy as to what they are referring to.

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
Re: Too big icons
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2016, 04:44:20 PM »
Is this if you change the font size from the GUI control in the clipboard to make the ICON letters larger?
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2016, 05:05:48 PM »
Not exactly. I think what shilo is talking about is the icon that represents a users position. If they are in a PT boat, for instance, when they key up on range their PT boat icon will cover the entire sector. I think it is because the icon does not scale with the clipboard and with respect to map zoom. It just needs a little tweak and I'm sure hitech can fix it quickly.

Needs to be posted in the proper topic though.
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline ONTOS

• Silver Member
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2016, 06:28:56 PM »
What Chalenge said.

Offline Condor

• Nickel Member
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2016, 06:50:02 PM »
GV icons completely cover town even when vox not keyed.
Balrog in game. Some day my performance may justify the name. LOL

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2016, 09:30:20 PM »
zooming in on the map helped a ton for me. After all you really dont need as wide a view when running on the ground.