Author Topic: P38 cursor  (Read 3728 times)

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
Re: P38 cursor
« Reply #30 on: September 15, 2016, 11:44:17 PM »
I may have to add a brace in the corner to act as a proper pointer. It's difficult to point out the smaller fighters now to find out who the friendly is.

If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline Lab Rat 3947

• Silver Member
« Reply #31 on: September 16, 2016, 01:41:44 AM »
when I created my cursor it did take a bit to realize where the "imaginary point", to make contact, was.
It seems to be 1 pixel to the right, horizontilly, of the upper left hand corner.
LtngRydr
14th FG Grounded

80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline nooby52

• Silver Member
« Reply #32 on: September 16, 2016, 06:29:27 AM »
Lmao!!!! Just noticed HiTech's Sig :aok Soon you all will pay for killing me!! My special plane skin is in the works killshooter will work for friendly and enemy against me!! I will finally last more than two turns in a fight!!! A case has been added to my career just need an address to send it to HiTech... Don't want scuzzy drinking it all if I sent it to the office.. The last time that happened he got drunk and tripped over the cord and we lost ah2 for two hours :(

Spec's is the only place on the planet where I actually enjoy shopping.  :cheers: They just opened a store about a mile from my house: now I don't have to drive so far to buy necessities.

Flying as "South52" for VF-17 Jolly Rogers
17 Squadron - The Hardest Day Battle of Britain
204 Kokutai - Target Rabaul
610 Squadron -TFT Battle of Britain

Offline scott66

• Gold Member
« Reply #33 on: September 16, 2016, 09:27:20 AM »
Spec's is the only place on the planet where I actually enjoy shopping.  :cheers: They just opened a store about a mile from my house: now I don't have to drive so far to buy necessities.
I was just going to send one bottle and ended up sending a case by accident lol oops  :cheers:
"scott66"        
 XO ThunderHorse Squadron.    

"This place is a psychologist's wet dream".... FishBait