Author Topic: Pre-release Patch 4 ** DX9 ** Released: Issues/Bug Reports  (Read 860 times)

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
Pre-release Patch 4 ** DX9 ** Released: Issues/Bug Reports
« on: September 07, 2016, 12:44:06 PM »
Dx9 Bugs here please.

Offline katanaso

• Gold Member
Re: Pre-release Patch 4 ** DX9 ** Released: Issues/Bug Reports
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2016, 10:13:45 PM »
When choosing a plane in the hangar of a CV, there is no longer any hangar texture.  It's all glass, as if the ship doesn't exist.

mir
80th FS "Headhunters"

The most terrifying words in the English language are: "I'm from the government and I'm here to help."

Offline 715

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2016, 12:43:27 AM »
Got 4 or 5 crashes tonight, some in quick succession (same sortie).  I didn't record crash info for most, but one was the same as I posted before: module aceshigh9.exe, offset EE603, adr 4EE603, code 0xC0000005.  To check if my computer or graphics card are going bad I ran the beta (offline of course) for about 45 minutes on the same map SFMA2016 (at least the version of it that came with the last beta) at the same location on the map with the same vehicle.  No crash.  Of course, offline there are not nearly as many audio events as online, so I'm not sure I proved anything.

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2016, 09:01:06 AM »
Got 4 or 5 crashes tonight, some in quick succession (same sortie).  I didn't record crash info for most, but one was the same as I posted before: module aceshigh9.exe, offset EE603, adr 4EE603, code 0xC0000005.  To check if my computer or graphics card are going bad I ran the beta (offline of course) for about 45 minutes on the same map SFMA2016 (at least the version of it that came with the last beta) at the same location on the map with the same vehicle.  No crash.  Of course, offline there are not nearly as many audio events as online, so I'm not sure I proved anything.

Found one CTD yesteday when flying, it is an issue with the ki61.

The offsets you show tends to make me think the CTD is related to a specific shape.

HiTech

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2016, 02:20:31 AM »
If I am not mistaken. Wasn't a bad plane skin causing the mass CTD In AHII, fairly recently? I think I either read a post or just heard it discussed in game, cant recall. Any way, the fix was to just turn off "other players skins"? I did reduce my CTD frequency, not completely but it was an immense lessening. Maybe a good idea to try that in III and see if it works? Well until it can be  worked out any way.
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain