Author Topic: Hit sprites  (Read 6315 times)

Online The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
Re: Hit sprites
« Reply #30 on: September 18, 2016, 01:28:21 PM »
In the beginning If I went in to strafe a field my rates actually dropped to the low teens but that was with most of the eye candy bumped up pretty high.
Through trial and error Im now depending on the situation getting pretty decent looking graphics with frame rates ranging from the 30's to the upper 50's. About the same as i was getting in AH2.

Take into account maybe I have an 8 year old machine and tomorrow at 12:20 PM my eyes will be 55 years old.

ahhhhh, so what your saying is you need a new pair of glasses!  :devil

Happy Birthday Dred!

Offline DREDIOCK

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #31 on: September 18, 2016, 03:53:45 PM »
Thank you.

LOL New pair of eyes is more like it. Mine are at the point where they dont know what they want.

Glasses on,
glasses off
glasses on
glasses off
Death is no easy answer
For those who wish to know
Ask those who have been before you
What fate the future holds
It ain't pretty

Online The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #32 on: September 18, 2016, 04:43:51 PM »
Thank you.

LOL New pair of eyes is more like it. Mine are at the point where they dont know what they want.

Glasses on,
glasses off
glasses on
glasses off

LOL! hang them off the end of your nose, look over them or threw them as your eyes demand. :)

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #33 on: September 18, 2016, 08:40:28 PM »
In the beginning If I went in to strafe a field my rates actually dropped to the low teens but that was with most of the eye candy bumped up pretty high.
Through trial and error Im now depending on the situation getting pretty decent looking graphics with frame rates ranging from the 30's to the upper 50's. About the same as i was getting in AH2.

Take into account maybe I have an 8 year old machine and tomorrow at 12:20 PM my eyes will be 55 years old.

You're still a young pup!
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.